𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞.⋆*.⋆

[ WOULDN'T-MOVE, 017 ]

< 12:15 PM, On Mustafa Middle School...

Two figures crowded over a poor student, their height with a big difference, making the bullied boy to cower in fear from the two's malicious glance directed at him.

"Hey you. Ya' know, we recently overheard something..." one of the bullies started off, hands searching for four leaves that located on his pockets.

Showing two leaves on each of his hands, he mockingly gazed at the midget student. "We heard you have a quirk that transforms leaves. That's a great Quirk!"

"—We're kinda tight on money this month, So change these leaves into 10,000 yen bills!!" The other tall boy beside him followed in tow. Staring down at the poor kid.

Gulping down loudly, he started to sweat profusely. Shooking his head with his hands waving around, "Making money is out of the question!" the bullied boy chirped in fear.

"—The transformation will reverse soon anyway." one of the two reasoned out. the other continued, "So nobody'll know if we use it before that!"

The midget took a step backwards, at this, the two walked forward too in hope of intimidating the boy into submission. "Wha- No...That's still not okay.."

A certain medium-length raven haired who listened to their dispute started to trudge towards them, Chest heavy with both rage and sense of justice. Kirishima furrowed his brows into a glare.

Crossing his arms, "Yo, You there!! You bullying an underclassmen for cheap change!?" Eijiro's loud voice filled with righteousness erupted behind their backs, making their attentions hooked. "—And you call yourselves 'Men'!?"

Baffled, one of the two bullies looked at the newcomer in confusion, "Who's that..?" he whispered directed to his friend beside him, who replied, "Kirishima, A Senior."