𝟎𝟑𝟔. 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. ⋆*.⋆

[ STIFF-SCARF, 036 ]

< 11:30 AM, U.A High...
[ Mafutafu City ]

Growing worried by the second, Yoimiya can't help but anxiously nip on her fingernails. From a distance, she and her classmates could see Izuku and their teacher, Aizawa, speaking about something incoherent. Even tho they can't hear the conversation, each of them know that it was regarding to the green haired boy's quirk, hence why Aizawa activated his.

"Aizawa-sensei must've remembered what his quirk did to his body way back from the entrance exam..." Yoimiya mumbles to herself, eyes fixated on her friend, Izuku.

Her body tensed lightly when she saw Aizawa raised his levitating scarf and latched on Izuku, raising the poor boy by the neck. Few seconds later, Aizawa sighed and let go of Izuku, making the students present sense some relief.

As Aizawa walked out of the way, giving space for Izuku to do the test once again, few of the students spoke.

"Are you worried about him? I'm... not worried at all." Aoyama said to Yoimiya with his usual chummy smile, making the blonde reciprocate the smile as if automatically.

"I am.. He's my bestfriend after all.." Yoimiya weakly smiled, quite drained with all the worrying. "You must be Aoyama-san, nice to meet you!" She said with a grin.

"Seems like he recieved some kind of instruction." Iida said to particularly no one, his hand on his chin as if thinking something.

Katsuki soon got beside Iida, "Yeah, the instruction to leave this school." He scoffed, intently looking forward to where Izuku stood.

Irked, "Shut-up." Yoimiya said in a low tone and jabbed on Katsuki's side, making the boy stumble sideways lightly. Pissed, Katsuki opened his mouth, ready to scream his lungs out. Fortunately, Yoimiya sealed his mouth first by putting her hands on it, cringing.

The two blondes stopped what they're doing when they sensed that Izuku is going to throw the ball. Anticipation filled Yoimiya's chest as she silently prayed that Izuku finally came up with an idea.