𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫.⋆*.⋆

[ DECLINED-OFFER, 019 ]

< 3:25 PM, On Aldera Junior School...

The notebook dropped on Izuku's hand with a 'plop'. Yoimiya deactivated her quirk after, making the summoned shield to disappear. Izuku looked at her in amazement. He didn't knew she could make a weapon appear far away from her.

"W-Whoa! Is that a new skill, Yoimiya-chan!?" Izuku gushed, eyes sparkling. He was itching to wrote that skill down. "—That would be so useful!!"

"Yup. It depletes most of my energy though so using it a lot would slow me down.." Yoimiya explained with small smile, Izuku nodded energetically and took his pen. He started wroting down the information on the 6th page he had written under her name.

Yoimiya could only sweatdrop and look around. There was a pond of koi fishes behind them. Her mood once again souring when she realized that if she hadn't used her quirk, the notebook would've been the fishes' food by now.

'I'll definitely teach that jerk a lesson or two..' Yoimiya thought to herself, lips pursed in agitation.

"Say, Izu-chan.." Yoimiya directed her gaze to Izuku's scribbling figure, who only answered with a 'hmm?' "—Just why didn't you tell me about that guy back there."

Caught off guard, Izuku stopped his actions and blinked. He raised his eyes and felt uncomfortable under her calculating gaze. Even he didn't know Katsuki is capable of telling him to dive off a rooftop to be honest.

"Kacchan is a good person, I promise! It's just..I've never thought he would react this way once he knew i'm going for U.A High too.." He smiled sheepishly, hands on his nape as if embarrassed.

After seconds of silence, Yoimiya sighed, her intuition was right. Katsuki is indeed threatened with Izuku. "What an eccentric guy."