Part 7 - Thats none of your business

On the left side of the street are a photographer, a cameraman and a reporter from a relatively famous Swedish television. "What should I do?" Sarah looks at me for help. "Drive your car as close to your house as you can" she does exactly what I told her to do. "I'm getting out now and all of you too, then go into the house as quickly as possible and cover your face if you don't want the whole of Sweden to know you." I turn to Simon. "And you wait in here until the three are in the house, okay?" "Yes"

I get out and help Charlie out of the car, Nick and his mom get out the other side. Sarah quickly goes to the door and unlocks it while Charlie and Nick run to her. "You can come now too" I stand with my back to the people so that Simon is covered as much as possible. As soon as he got up, I give him my jacket, which he pulls over his head like a hood. We walk to the door together and I make sure that they can't see Simon's face. He has to endure enough stares before he has to be filmed and photographed as well. "Go in and lock the door, please" he goes in and closes the door, I also hear the key turning in the lock.

"What shoud that?" I now say a little louder in the direction of the cameras and the reporter. "Did your relationship with Simon Eriksson suffer after making it public?" he seriously holds out his mic to me. "That's none of your business!" "But" "No." I go even closer to him. "Go away!" they pack up their stuff at a pace I almost fall asleep watching. After they've finally packed their things, I walk to the front door. "If you show up here again, or otherwise implicate my friends in any way, I'll report you, got it?!" "Y..yes" says one of the three a little quieter. "Good, and now off" I knock on the door, which will be unlocked in the next moment.

"Wille" Simon pulls me into the house, closes the door and hugs me. "Thanks" I notice how he secretly tries to wipe his eyes with his sleeve. "Are you okay?" he nods and hugs me again. I kiss him smiling at his hair. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Nick and Charlie watching us. We slowly let go of each other.

"Does that happen to you often?" Nick asks the exact same question I asked him before. "What? Problems with people like that?" "Yes" "Yeah, but only in Sweden so far and somehow I was hoping that it wouldn't be as bad here" "Sounds really nice" "It ist... not" I feel my trouser pockets. "What are you looking for?" "My phone. I need to call my mom and Malin or Oscar" there it is. "Should we go away?" "You can stay" I call my mother.

"Finally" "I know I should have called you a lot sooner, but you really need to listen to me for a moment."