Part 32 - Girlfriend

When we arrive, we are welcomed by a woman and taken to a large hall. There are a lot of people in there, with champagne glasses, who are talking to each other.  "I'm just as motivated as you are" Wille whispers in my ear. I look at him. His unmotivated expression says it all. "I see" I grin.

"Crown Prince" someone says in Swedish. I turn around in surprise. "Hello" Wille shakes a woman's hand. She has shoulder-length blonde curls and sunglasses. A bit redundant in a closed room, but you don't have to understand everything. "Will you introduce us?" she looks first at Wille and then at me. "Lia, that's Simon, my boyfriend. Simon, that's Lia, a friend of the family" "I'm glad" I smile friendly.

A little TW here (Homophobia)

She takes my hand a bit dismissively. "Your boyfriend" she looks back at Wille. "Are you sure you really love him? You don't seem like you're into him. Why don't you find a girlfriend?" great. "Firstly, if I didn't love him, I would have broken up a long time ago. Secondly, I'm not allowed to show it properly because of the rules, but you should know that. Thirdly, no, I'm happy with him, I don't need anyone else."

"I hope you like girls too, so you can find a girlfriend and then this whole thing is over" Wille takes a deep breath, puts an arm around my waist and pulls me along. Lia looks at us confused. "What?" "I'll pull you out because the little bit of motivation I had left is completely gone" we got to the door and go out. Oscar follows us everywhere, but luckily doesn't stop us.

TW ends here

Wille takes his phone out of his pocket and taps it. "What are you doing?" "I'm stressing Sarah, if they get here faster, we'll be redeemed earlier" he kisses me on the cheek with a grin. "No kissing" announces Oscar from behind. "Oh come on, that wasn't even a real kiss" says Wille, slightly offended. "Otherwise I can show you what a real one is" he looks at Oscar. "No thanks, I'm giving up voluntarily" Oscar waves it off with a laugh.

Pov Nick
I look at my phone.

- Could you please tell Sarah to drive a little faster, please. It's so boring here and the people are just stupid, selfish and homophobic.

I grin. "Mom" "Yes?" "If you don't drive a little faster Wille will have a breakdown, Simon probably too" "Did he text you?" "Yes" she laughs.