Part 29 - Arrived

Pov Wilhelm
Shortly after our car has arrived in front of the main entrance of the hotel, the doors are opened for us. Simon gets out on one side, I on the other. "Crown Prince, nice to welcome you here again" I smile and walk towards the man who is waiting for us in front of the main entrance.

"Jonah, hey" I give him a quick hug. Simon comes hesitantly from behind. I go to him and take his hand, we go back to Jonah together. "That's Simon. Simon, that's Jonah" "I'm glad." Jonah shakes his hand with a friendly smile.

"Come, the queen is waiting for you" he goes in and we follow him. "Why do you know each other?" Simon whispers in my ear. "It's not the first time we've been here and he used to smuggle me out of the hotel so I could go into town" I whisper back. "All right" he grins.

"Could you perhaps go there yourself? I have to do something quickly" "Of course we can. Where?" "Presidential Suite" "Okay, thanks" I go to the elevator and push the button. Meanwhile, Malin and Oscar are also next to us.

"Crown Prince?" "Yes?" "Watch out, you're being photographed from behind" "Great" "Should I accompany her out of the hotel?" "No, let her. I want to know what else she wants to do." "As you wish" at that moment the elevator comes and we go inside.

Once at the top, we walk down a long hallway until we finally arrive at the right door. Malin knocks and shortly thereafter comes a "Yes?". "The crown prince and his boyfriend have arrived" "Good, send them in" Malin carefully opens the door and gestures with his hand. "Thank you" I smile friendly in her direction and enter, Simon follows me.

Pov Simon
"Wilhelm, Simon" she hugs Wille briefly and then shakes my hand. "How was the ride?" "Wasn't anything special" "And the paparazzi in front of the house?" "We waved goodbye to them one last time" I grin.

"We still have to discuss a few things about tomorrow." Wille's mother points to three armchairs that are a little further back in the room. We sit down and she hands me and Wilhelm a sheet of paper. "That's tomorrow's schedule." I look for help to Wille, who is reading everything carefully.

There are so many things on it. Sometimes the times are black, sometimes blue or red, and the font isn't always the same either, which gives me a little nervous breakdown inside. How can you understand that?

"Simon? Is everything fine?" she looks at me questioningly. "Everything's fine" "By the way, that's where the key card for your room is." She points to a small shelf next to the door. Wille looks at me with his 'Did she really just say that?' look. I grin. "I'll have a conversation with someone right now, but could you come back in an hour, I have to talk to you about something else."