Part 13 - Reunion

"Nicholas" "Imogen, hey" "Wouldn't you like to introduce me?" "Yes, but we have to go somewhere." Imogen walks next to us. "Alone" "Then I'll wait here" she says, slightly offended. "Sorry" we're going a little faster. "Wille" Simon calls out to him from afar. I look at Wilhelm, he has hardly spotted Simon when his whole face is beaming. Do I actually smile like that when I see Charlie? "Nick" now I see him too. Wilhelm and I are both getting faster and faster, it probably looks pretty funny. Charlie runs towards me and hugs me.  "Hi" "Hi" I grin at him.

Pov Simon
"Everything's ok?" "Yes" "Are you actually able to fall asleep quickly afterwards?" "It took some time, but it was actually still full" we are still standing there arm in arm. "I have to tell you something important later" "What? Tell me" "Not here" he lets me go slowly. Behind him I see a girl wearing a Higgs uniform and looking at us curiously. "Turn around" Wille looks behind him.

When Malin notices her, she approaches. "What's going on?" "I...um...Nick" she stutters, raising her hand to wave at him. "Imogen, I said alone" "Yes, but I also wanted you to introduce me" "If you go then?" she nods. "These are Crown Prince Wilhelm and Simon, both at Truham for the next four weeks" "Cool. I'm Imogen" she refrains from shaking hands and prefers to keep a safe distance, especially from Wille.

"Wait a minute" she looks from Wilhelm to me and back again. "The Simon?" "Yeah, probably" she looks at me. "So you are dating the crown prince of Sweden?" what should I answer now? Everyone seems to know that this is the case and still keep asking stupid questions. "He is" Wille wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me over to where Nick and Charlie have been watching. "I have to go" she says after checking her phone.

"Do you know her well?" I look questioningly at Nick. "She's a good friend of mine" "I don't want to interrupt you, but you should go in" Malin reports from behind. "Oh" Wille looks at his watch. "Thanks" Nick also looks at his cell phone. "We really need to get in" as we walk in, everyone stares at us from all sides. "Everything's ok?" "Yes, I'll survive" "Oh my god, look, the crown prince and his boyfriend" "Hopefully" I grin.