|| ONE ||

_

_________________________________
NINETEEN EIGHTY NINE (y/n is 49 here and Five is 58)
______

"Miss Y/n? The handler would like to see you" Miss Jade said.

"Of course she does." I replied. I brushed passed her and made my way to my moms office.

As i walked in the door, i saw Number Five, my mom's favorite.

"Hello my darling, have a seat." She said with her annoying voice.
I rolled my eyes and sat next to Number Five.
"What?" I broke the awkward silence.
"As you know, this is THE Number Five. And, i need you to come out of your..independent woman shell and work with him."

I scoffed, "your joking right?"
I raised my brows.

"No, actually i'm very serious darling. You two are some of my best. This mission needs two." She explained.

"Fine. But you owe me." I said as i got up and walked to her personal alcohol shelf and grabbed a glass, filled it with some red wine. They both watched me as i did.

"What?" I snapped as i took a sip of my wine.
"You seem stressed" Five finally spoke.

I rolled my eyes "I need a pack of cigarettes for this." I said as i grabbed my bag i left in my seat and started to walk out the room.

"Not so fast, darling." My mom said before i left.

I turned around to show i was clearly annoyed and ready to leave.

"This mission is for you two specifically. If it's not done correctly then..well-"

"The end of the world." Five finished her sentence.

"Duh, doomsday happens every 15 years but i was never responsible for stopping it. Why am i now?" I crossed my arms.

"No one knows honey, just do it okay? I need you to kill Lila Pitts." She said calmly.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. She doesn't seriously think i'm going to kill my sister, does she?

"I know what your thinking sweetie, but it has to be done. Everything has a consequence, and unfortunately she's apart of it. I expect her to be dead in 2 weeks. If not, you'll be the ones paying the consequence." She smoked her cigarette.

"Your out of your mind if you think i'm going to kill Lila." I shook my head. I heard Five take a few deep breaths.

"You know what would happen if you don't. And i would hate to not have at least one of my girls with me." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll see what i can do." I said as i left the room.
__________________________________

I sat in my office thinking about my plans and my strategies, as i usually do. Until, i heard a knock to my door. "come in." i was too tired to have an attitude right now. The door slowly opened and revealed Number five. i rolled my eyes as he came in. He closed the door behind him and walked towards me. He didn't say a word.

"We're not killing Lila Pitts in two weeks." He said quietly. I furrowed my brows.

"Do you want to die?" I said quietly.

"I stole a briefcase, y/n . We can buy more time." he explained.

"Your crazy." I shook my head.

"What, are you scared?" He teased.

"Of my mother? Absolutely."

"There's nothing to be scared about. We could kill her doppelgänger." He tried to convince me. This guy is dumb.

"Are you stupid? The doppelgänger is not Lila. The world WILL end." I was talking to him like he was 2.

"Why do you want to kill your sister so bad?"

"Because i put myself first." I said as i got up and grabbed a bottle of tequila and a pack of cigarettes.
I lit the cigarette and held it in between my lips.

"I see. But you won't be able to put yourself first when your dead." He said. Okay what is this man talking about.

"What?" I looked around.

"Killing your sister or not, you will die. We all will. Lila doesn't stop the apocalypse, you do." He looked at me with all seriousness.

I furrowed my brows and listened carefully.

"Is this what this is about? Did she send you on a mission to kill me?" I laughed.

"Essentially she was. But instead she sent Lila. Lila is going to kill you while your on the mission with me. Going to a different timeline and killing her doppelgänger will throw off the commission. And hopefully buy us some more time." He explained. I didn't understand half of what he said.

"Your telling me this why?"

"We are working together, aren't we?" He smirked. Causing me to roll my eyes. Gross.
__________________________________