|| SIXTEEN ||

I peered over the balcony to see Luther singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" on the stage with the brothers surrounding him. I laughed to myself listening to him sing.

"Get it, Luther!" Klaus praised him.

I walked downstairs where the concert was. Five was drinking tequila with Klaus and Diego was smoking a thick blunt. I took one from off the coffee table and lit it with a lighter. "Nope" Five said as he grabbed the blunt out of my fingers. I rolled my eyes, "You can do it but i can't?" I asked. "That's right" He grinned, i scoffed and took his drink, chugging it. He laughed and put the cancer stick back on the table, taking the empty glass from me and refilling it for himself.

"Can't believe Luther's the first one of us that gets hitched." Diego smoked, "I can. I caught him marrying my action figures in like, third grade." Viktor joked, "Did not" Klaus laughed.

"Okay old man, i'll see you at the wedding" I grinned as i traced my hand across his chest, making him smile. "Alright then." He kissed my forehead.

"Whoa! When did this happen?" Diego pointed to the two of us. "1989" Five smirked. I laughed before leaving to go find something to wear to my sisters wedding.

I smiled as i walked down the hallway and heard Five singing with Klaus, slightly drunk.

"Got anything for weddings?" I asked at the front desk, the old man looked at me and smile. "Right this way" He pointed to the closet. I smiled and thanked him before entering the closet to find many elegant dresses, even wedding dresses. I looked around and found a gorgeous sparkly red dress with an open back.

I walked up to the girls room and slipped the beautiful fitted dress on

I walked up to the girls room and slipped the beautiful fitted dress on. It was a bit itchy but it'll do for one night. It was now already 5:40, almost time for the wedding.

I styled my hair perfectly and put some makeup on. I kept the jewelry i originally had on and slid on some red heels from home.

I walked across the hall to Sloane's room to find Ben in there also. "What do you think?" I smiled, showing off the gorgeous red dress. She was sewing her wedding dress in her hands. Ben looked at me up and down and looked away quickly. "You look beautiful" She smiled. I sat down next to her, "I'm so happy for you Sloane" I told her, Ben rolled his eyes. "At least someone is" She laughed.

"So it's official, my ears are broken, and the idiot with knives really can't sing" Ben said as he looked at himself in the mirror. I rolled my eyes at his pettiness. "His name is Diego" I told him. "Oh, whatever" He scoffed. "Maybe you should try and be nice to him and the others" Sloane said as she sew her dress. "and why would i do that?" Ben asked as he walked across the room. "As much as i want to work out your anger issues right now, i have to get back to this. The wedding is in 30 minutes." Sloane said, pointing to her dress. "Fei is dead." Ben threw his hands in the air. "We know Ben" I widened my eyes. "And so are the others." Sloane finished my sentence. "Oh so that's it? You guys are just gonna turn your back on the Sparrow Academy? I mean, you heard Dad. We have training to do! Something big is about to go down." Ben exclaimed. I scoffed, "There is no more Sparrow Academy, Ben." I told him. He glared at me. "I wish you were talking about my wedding." Sloane said.

Ben inhaled sharply, "Sloane, listen to me-" He sat down, "No. You listen to me. I'm sorry they didn't invite you to the bachelor party." She apologized. "I don't..i don't care about that." He claimed, i raised my brows "yes you do ben" I said calmly.  "This isn't about you y/n" He said sternly. I scoffed and stood up and left. I can't do anything nice to that man.

_______________________

this one was short because i wanted to do the wedding scene separately! And i'm sorry for late update, i've been busy with school!