|| SEVENTEEN ||

THE WEDDING

We walked into the beautiful venue with beautiful decorations, lights and table. "stunning" i mumbled, looking at the hanging lights.

"I don't know. Normally, my tush looks good." Luther told Viktor as they left the elevator. "Ah, i see you've gone for the oversized button-down. Original." Allison shaded Viktor. Me and Five looked at each other with an annoyed expression because of Allison's grudge."You realize there's no paparazzi here, right?" Viktor replied to Allison. "Listen to me, you two. This is my day, all right? So if you two can just get along for a couple of hours, you can consider that my wedding gift." Luther told the two.

"Well, he started it, so-"
"You literally just started it."
"Literally??"

"bah, bah, bah , bah! My day!" Luther shushed the two. We all watched awkwardly as they argued, looking at each other with confusion not knowing what to do.

The elevator dings and there reveals Sloane in her beautiful white silky wedding dress. Me and Lila gasped at the sight of her. She was holding some flowers and smiling deeply.We were all starstruck by her beauty, mostly Luther though.

"Let's get this over with before i die of cringe" Ben walked off. I laughed at his comment and followed him, taking Five along with me.

~

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today for a good time, not a long time, so let's have a good time! 'Cause the sun can't shine everyday. Can i get an amen?!" Klaus threw his hands up, taking the honor of being their notary.

"Amen!" We all cheered while sitting on the wooden chairs lined up. "Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" Klaus asked Luther. "I do" he smiled and held Sloane's hands. "Sloane, do you promise to love and cherish this big hairy bastard for the next 24 to 48 hours?" Klaus asked, getting emotional. "Give it take a day" Five added. I turned to him and grinned at his sarcasm on one of the last days of being alive. "Shushhhh" Klaus shushed him, making me laugh.

"I'm gonna try" Sloane replied, laughing. "Well, then..I'm sorry" Klaus paused as he got emotional. I laughed at his performance, this was sweet, very sweet. Im going to enjoy every second of tonight. "I pronounce you married as shit! Viva la apocalypse!" Klaus yelled as he continued his sentence, throwing his hands up in the air. The couple kissed and hugged passionately as we all watched the beauty of their love. We all cheered of happiness and joy as the sky got darker and the clouds became heavier.

We all went inside watched as the married couple  danced slowly. "This is officially worse than the apocalypse." Five sarcastically said, causing me to hit his arm, telling him to hush. He turned to me and grinned. "The wine is over there old man" i whispered, pointing to the table with glasses and bottles of wine. He smiled as he grabbed my hand, taking me with him to the table.

I sighed, "Do we have to drink?" I asked as he grabbed me a glass. "We should dance." I smiled with hope. He laughed, "you want to dance with me?" he raised his eyebrows and poured wine into the elegant glass. "There's not another 58 year old man that looks 16 around here is there?" I sarcastically asked as i took the glass of wine he poured for me. "No, i believe i'm the only one." He held his hand out for me. I laughed as i put my hand into his and we walked to the dance floor.

He put his hands around the sides of my waist as i wrapped my arms about his neck. We danced slowly, smiling at each other and making eye contact occasionally. He gave me a feeling i never felt before. There were over 100 butterflies in my stomach right now. "you're so beautiful" he mouthed, looking into my eyes. My breathing hitched and goosebumps grew all over my body. My cheeks became a bright shade of red and my body started to sweat. "thank you" i smiled sweetly. He laughed seeing my nervous expression. He leaned in my pressed a small kiss on my forehead, smiling as he did so. His face stood close to mine as he looked into my eyes with pure love and happiness.