|| TWO ||

"not so fast darling.."
__________________________________

"Alright, hold onto my arm." Five told me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm before we traveled all the way to the 1970s, Phoenix, Arizona.

As soon as we got there the sun was beaming on our faces. "Jesus it's like the desert here." I said as i brushed off dust on my dress.

We started walking along the roads of the hot busy streets. "Do you even know where we're going?" I asked as i clipped my hair out of my face.

"Stop asking questions." He glared at me.

"Why so grumpy old man?" I looked away.

"I hate the sun." He said.

"I hate you and here i am." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you ever get tired of those shoes?" He asked as we continued to walk.

"These are not just shoes. These are Jimmy Choo Heels." I put my leg up to show him.

"What the hell is that?" He said.

"Something you'll never be able to afford." I shrugged.
__________________________________

We made it to this country club bar of some sort. "What the hell is this?" my feet were hurting and my legs were tired.

"This is where your sister is." He said as we walked in, we earned about 10 weird stares from a couple motorcycle gang members.

"What is this pretty lady doing here?" A man with a long gray beard came up to us. I rolled my eyes and brushed passed him, looking around for a short woman with short black hair.

"Five i don't see her, are you sure she's even here??" I went up to him, he made himself comfortable by sitting at the bar.

"Your really impatient for being one of your moms best commission leaders." He grabbed a drink. I scoffed and took the drink out of his hand. I chugged it and kept looking around.

I found myself walking into this creepy hallway i found in the back. I made it to the end of the hallway where a small room was. It was dark, and empty.

"I knew you'd come for me" I heard someone say, who i soon realized it was Lila when she came out from behind the door with a wooden stake in her hand. She swung it at me fast but i spacial jumped behind her.

"You really trusted that old man Five huh? He set you up. Walked you right into a suicide mission sis" She said as she continued to try to hit me with the stake.

"Like hell your gonna kill me" I laughed.

"I do what mom tells me, unlike you." She said as she finally gave up on the stake and decided to spacial jump behind me, hitting me in my upper back. Didn't hurt bad, thankfully.

"At least i wasn't adopted" I said as i punched her, making her nose bleed.

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"What, don't act like you didn't know." I shook my head.

"I didn't." She looked down. I scoffed and kicked her in her stomach, making her fall down.

"Don't get in my way again, sis." I said before leaving her there.

I walked out back to the bar to see Five talking to some lady with tattoos all over her body.

"Five you son of a bitch let's go." i said as i pulled his arm. The lady probably thought i was his wife or something because she laughed and walked away quickly.

"Woah woah woah what happened?" He slurred.

"Are you drunk??" i tried to look at his face to tell.

"n-no i'm not drunk!!" He said. Oh god how am i gonna find a place to stay with this jackass.
_

I kept walking with Five tripping every 2 minutes but i finally found a small motel.

"2 rooms please." I told the front desk lady.

"That would be..$39.78. Cash or card honey." She smiled.

Shit i forgot my bag.

"fucking hell.." i whispered to myself.

i looked at five who was still out of it. He looked like he was smelling colors. I reached in his pocket and pulled out a 20 and 75 cents.

"How much for one room?" I asked.

"19 dollars hun" i could tell she was getting tired.

"Okay perfect" I said as i handed her the twenty.

She gave me the room key and we made our way to the room.

The room smelled like cat piss and the walls had stains on it. There was one bed and one grandma couch.

"Alright cmon" i said as i practically dragged Five to the couch and pushed him on it . He fell asleep almost immediately.

I kicked off my heels and unzipped my dress. I had no clothes but i was so uncomfortable in my dress and heels. I looked around the room and found a robe in the closet. It smelled clean so why not. I put it on and plopped on the bed before falling asleep.

_

"Wake up we gotta go" I heard Five say when he shook me.

"What? Why? Where?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Their onto us" He said as he took my arm, making me stand up.

"Oh yeah, yesterday while you were getting drunk i found Lila." I told him

"What? Why didn't you say anything y/n!" He was going stressing.

"Cause you were out of it. Now shut up and lets go."

_

We we're walking along the roads again in the beaming hot weather. I was in my old dress and had my heels in my hands, i was barefoot.

"Where are we going exactly?" I covered my face from the sun.

"Somewhere with food" He replied.

We kept walking until i literally had enough.
Last night Lila told me Five was setting me up. I don't trust either of them but for now i'm gonna keep my distance from Five a little more.

"So, tell me. What happened last night with you and Lila" He asked.

"I just found her in the bathroom and we talked. I couldn't tell if it was her or her doppelgänger " I lied.

He nodded his head and we continued to walk.
_________________________________