|| NINE ||

"I can't feel a thing." - Frank Ocean.
____________________________

"So this kugelblitz, it's..?" Viktor spoke.

"The end of everything. Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole." Five replied.

'Is this really happening' i thought before taking my 3rd shot of tequila.

"Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothings left." Lila added.

"Hate to say i told you so, but.." Five held up his bottle of tequila.

"You love to say i told you so." Viktor said.

I snatched the bottle out of Five's hand earning a confused glare before i chugged it.

"easy." Five said. I glared at him and continued drinking.

"okay that's enough." he said quietly as he took the bottle away from me.

"i'm not a kid so stop taking away my privileges" I slurred.

"Is she seriously drunk right now?" Alison was annoyed. "Why is she even here?" She added.

"I know her from a while back and give her a break, you look almost drunk yourself." He told her.

"I'm not drunk" I said, frustrated. Or maybe i was drunk. i couldn't feel anything.

"You know it's impressive. Whoever knocked off your mums hated you all enough to end the entire universe." Lila said.

"We don't know that." Viktor defended.

"It doesn't matter who created the damn thing. We just have to kick its ass." Alison said.

"Oh really? How?" Luther asked sarcastically. "Are you and Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?" He continued.

I snickered, he was funny.

"The best plan is to go back in time and eliminate the paradox and destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that." Five explained.

"Oh yeah! Brief case is kaput." I said, taking another shot.

I'm gonna be honest, i didn't understand what was going on. I was drunk.

"And why the hell can't you just jump us out of here?" Alison snapped.

"Last time i trier that, we all got trapped in time. Do you really wanna risk that again?" Five replied,

"Oh my gosh you never told me that story." I turned to him.

"okay, no more." He mumbled before taking away my bottles and cups.

"rude" i mumbled before walking off. Five tried to stop me by holding onto my hand but i got out of his grasp. I felt nauseous and everything was spinning, I couldn't remember where the bathroom even is.

I took the elevator up and almost passed out in the process. Once i got to the second floor i was greeted by Stanley standing there with a bottle of bleach in his hand.

"Hello" He awkwardly stood in front of me.

"hi?" I replied. I stepped out the elevator and looked to my left to find Diego holding Klaus like a burrito.

He awkwardly smiled. "Is he dead?" I pointed to Klaus.

"Maybe." Stanley replied.