|| THREE ||

__________________________________

"i hate you"
_______________________________

"Do you have money?" Five asked as we ate at this buffet.

I furrowed my brows. "Your the man shouldn't you be paying?" I said as i took a bite of my bread.

"This isn't a date" He raised his eyebrows.

"ohhhh, sure it is" I sarcastically smiled.

"Okay, look. i'm gonna go to the bathroom, you leave okay." He said as he stood up.

I laughed and nodded. As i left no one suspected me. Just an average woman leaving a buffet.

Five caught up to me and we started walking again. "How did you go through the apocalypse without showering for so many years. I feel disgusting and it's been like two days." Five just glared at me.

"Wanna go to a bar?" I smiled.

"Y/n we're here to escape, we're here to take a risk and you just want to have fun" He snapped. Okay old man.

My smile faded, i did this on purpose to make him feel bad .

"Okay then. I'll go by myself." I said as i started walking the opposite direction. Five was unphased for a few moments, until he realized i was serious.

He teleported in front of me. "As much as i hate you we have to stick together." He stopped me by putting his hand on my chest. "Don't touch me old man" I said and brushed his hand off.

We started walking towards the bar. "I'm not that bad you know?" I said, breaking the silence. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "You know, to be around. I'm not that bad" I explained. "Your not that bad either" i confessed. He rolled his eyes. I dont know, he really isn't that bad.

I looked at him, i could tell he felt the same way, he's just stubborn. Or i'm just delusional.

We finally made it to the bar and i got a couple shots.

"Slow down, i need you sober to fight" He told me. I rolled my eyes.

Long story short, i got drunk.

I remember five having to carry me cause i just couldn't walk. I woke up this morning in a hotel, a gross one to say the least. "Finally your up." I heard Five say. My head felt like an elephant was sitting on it.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, holding onto the walls. I closed the door and turned on the shower. I wanna go home. I'd rather die then do this with him.

I stepped into the shower and started running my hands through my hair. The warm water felt nice for sure, but smelled weird also.

I finished showering and just had to put on my old dirty clothes, i had no choice. I walked out the bathroom to see Five reading a newspaper. He's so old.

"Can we go to the store or something, i need new clothes" I said as i dried my hair.

He rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Fine. I'll go by myself" I said.

I left and started walking down the hotel stairs. Five teleported in front of me. "Fine" He said as he started walking with me. I smiled to myself.

We started walking for a while before he broke the silence. "Your not that bad either" He said. He didn't make eye contact with me, he was looking away. I was looking at him. I scoffed and kept walking.

"I still hate you" He added. I laughed.

"It's okay, i was in denial once too." I replied.

He rolled his eyes. We made it to this thrift store, "Randy's Bargain" .

I was looking around decided to get just a white tank top and shorts. I went inside the fitting room and put the clothes on under my old clothes, and walked out like nothing.

"You didn't get anything?" Five asked, confused.

I pulled down my dress to show him the clothes under. He nodded .

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Well, we have to find Lila before she finds us." He replied.

I wonder how we're going to do that.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Not sure."

"Let's just go back to the hotel" i suggested.

"No, let's just find our way around town." He replied. I agreed.

We found ourself in this shopping center, i decided i didn't want to shop because it would just break my heart seeing things i couldn't buy. I mean, i could steal but i've got that off my bucket list now.

"So, how did you find the commission?" I asked to make conversation.

"Your mom found me. She made a deal with me, in my ears it sounded like a second chance at life. Now it's just as miserable as being in the apocalypse." He explained.

"At least you had a life before the commission " I shrugged.

"I guess something like that" He replied.

"How did you get into the commission?" He asked.

"Well i was born into it obviously. I started training at about 4 . I was sent on missions since i was 13." I told him. We we're just sitting on a bench talking.

"What was their name?" He asked.

I laughed softly. "Jerry. I felt so bad after, i was supposed to kill both him and his wife but could only kill him. You can't blame me, i was 13." I looked at him. He laughed. I smiled.

"Hey, i like talking to you when your not being a dick." I told him.

He scoffed. "I don't think i'm the dick here" He said.

I laughed.

"Same goes for you." He finished. I smiled. He didn't look at me, he never did. He always looked around, but it wasn't like he wasn't listening to me. He always was.

"Okay, let's say our opinions about each other" I said, swinging my legs.

"What are we 10?" He replied.

"Okay stop being mean, you were nice 2 seconds ago" I told him. He rolled his eyes.

"I think your a good, mean person with a horrible sense of humor but an understandable person. And you aged horribly." I said.

"Okay, i think your an okay person with wrinkly skin." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I hate you" i said.

"I thought you just loved me" He finally looked at me.

"Just a little bit" I looked into his eyes. i love getting into his head.

He looked away.

________________________________

Next part coming soon!