Vampires

"Hey Look! You're moving. You guys are alive." Mike says walking up to the girls. "Yeah, false alarm." Bella tells him as Marinette just looks at him uninterested as she looks at Jasper seeing him with Zoe and Alice.

"So what do you think? You want to go? To prom. With me." Mike tells Bella bringing both girls back.

"Prom As in dance. I, uh - have to gooo" Bella says trying to think of an excuse. "She's going to Jacksonville." Marinette says helping her best friend out.

"You can't go another weekend?" Mike asks her as Marinette rolls her eyes. "Non-refundable ticket. Maybe you should ask Jessica." Bella tells him as he looks at Jessica.

"Come on Bella we should go look for our seats in the bus." Marinette says dragging her to the bus. "Thanks for the excuse." Bella tells her chuckling. "What are best friends for." Marinette says ruffling her hair as they take a seat.

__________________________

-INSIDE GREEN HOUSE-
Marinette and Bella walk side by side as Edward walks up to them. "What's in Jacksonville?" Edward asks Bella making them confused.

"I'm just gonna go on ahead." Marinette says ruffling Bella's hair as she walks away from the two.

Marinette looks at the blue flower in front of her looking at the beauty. "It's beautiful isn't it? It's a blue Delphinium." Jasper says walking next to her. "It's is." Marinette says as she smiles at him.

Jasper pick up two of the small Delphinium pots up. "You know you gotta pay for that." She tells Jasper. "I know." Jasper says smirking as they walk out.

Jasper pays for the flowers. Both of them walk towards the buses. "Here."

Jasper says handing her a Delphinium flower pot.

"Really?" she asks him as she grabs it.

"I got one for you and for me... It reminds me of your beautiful blue eyes." Jasper tells her as she smiles at him.

"Well thank you." Marinette says as she kisses his cheek making him smile as they walk towards Bella and Edward.

"Hi will you two be riding with us?" Alice asks the girls as she come up with Zoe.

"No our bus is full." Edward says harshly making Marinette angry as she gives Bella the flower pot.

She grabs Edward shoulder and pushes him to the bus making him and his family shocked. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole to Bella." She says glaring at him.

"M hey...it's okay calm down." Bella says pulling on the girls cardigan. Marinette let's him go and kisses Jaspers cheek. "Bye Jasper. Let's go Bells." Marinette says grabbing the girls hand as she leaves to the other bus.

"Well that's something we don't see everyday." Zoe says.

"She's amazing." Jasper says as he touches his cheek.

__________________________

-LA PUSH BEACH-

"Hey Girl! I missed you!" Leah says hugging Marinette. "I missed you too. How's you and Sam goin?" Marinette asks smirking. "We're good and we are engaged!" Leah says showing the girl her hand.

"Oh my god! that's wow! I'm so happy for you two!" Marinette says as they laugh.

"I missed the beach." Marinette says looking at it. "I remember when you would visit me." Leah says chuckling.

"Glad you came to live here." Leah tells her as they get closer to the water. "Me too. Ima go swim go see your fiancée." Marinette tells her as Leah laughs. "Alright text me bye Owl" "Bye Lee"