What now?

Jake walks towards Rosalie ready to kill the babies as he look at Renesmee in the eyes imprinting on her making him fall to his knees.

Merida looks at him as he sees that she has Marinette's blue eyes making him cry even more in guilt and sorrow.

Jacob gets up and leaves outside. "Stop! It's over! If you kill her, you kill me." Jacob says and he shift as Edward realizes what happened.

"Jacob imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf or OwlBear imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." Edward says as the wolves growl and leave.

"They don't know anything about Merida and Marinette don't worry." Jacob tells Japser as he nods sadly.

-3 DAYS LATER-

Merida and Renesmee play with toys looking about 6 months old only being 3 days old

Jasper looks at his daughter happily.
"Jasper she's all clean if you want to see her." Rosalie tells him sadly.

"I'll go tomorrow." Jasper says scared to see his mate or even say goodbye.

"We'll move her room since Bella will wake up soon." Carlisle says as Japser nods.

"Mama." Mérida says making everyone look at her sadly.

"She's sleeping princess." Japser says sadly picking her up as Rosalie takes Renesmee.

"Let's go feed you girls." Rosalie says as Japser follows her inside the kitchen.

-4 HOURS LATER-
Carlisle moved Marinette to the room next to Bella's looking at the girls red hair that has lost its color.

"I'm sorry we couldn't do anything and I'm sorry i wasn't here." Carlisle says thinking it was his fault as he exits.

-MARINETTE'S ROOM-

Mérida crawls into her the room as she got away from her dad. "Mama?" She whispers as she sees Marinette on the bed.

Merida pulls herself up to stand up with her mother's arm that was limb.

"Mama." Merida says lowly as a yellow glow comes from her hand making it swirl around the room and her mother.

" Merida says lowly as a yellow glow comes from her hand making it swirl around the room and her mother

The glowing goes away as Merida lets go of her mothers arm.

"Merida darlin where are you?!" Jasper yells out to his daughter as she giggles and exits the room crawling back to the living room.

Marinette's hair brightens and her body starts to fill up. Her body comes back to life as her blood starts to flow through her body. She shoots her eyes open showing her royal blue eyes.