Bellas Birthday

Marinette's outfit for Bella's Party

-CULLENS HOUSE LIVING ROOM NIGHT-

"Bella will appreciate all of this but isn't gonna like all of this it's a bit too much for her." Marinette's says laughing.

"Well she has to suck it up." Alice tells her as she does the last finishing touches.

"Hey Jaz who are the Volturi? Bella was telling me something about it at school." Marinette asks him.

"They're basically the uh well you can say most powerful vampires they create our laws and stuff." Japser tells her as she nods.

Alice brings Bella leaving her at the middle of the stairs with Edward as she walks back with her mate.

"Sorry about all this.We tried to rein Alice in." Carlisle tells Bella. "Like that's even possible. Happy birthday, Bella." Esme says making them chuckle.

"Found it in your bag. Mind?"

"Dating an older woman hot" Emmet tells Edward making him elbow his brother as Marinette and Zoe snort. "What?" Emmet asked confused.

"Show me the love!"

Edward pulls Bella into an embrace, they look deeply into one another's eyes. FLASH! "For your scrapbook. Now open your presents!" Alice tells her.

"Alice, M and I are the only ones who even eat cake. That thing could feed fifty." Bella tells her.

"It's okay I can be the other 48." Marinette says making everyone laugh.

Rosalie walks towards Bella and hands her a box. "It's a necklace Alice picked it out." Rosalie tells her. "I think the whole present thing is supposed to be a surprise Rosie." Marinette tells her as Jasper holds her waist

"Here, this one's from Emmett." Alice says handing her a present. Bella shakes it confusion "Um... thanks?" Bella says chuckling.

"Already installed it in your truck Finally, a decent sound system in that piece of-" "Hey no hating on the truck." Bella says cutting Emmet off.

"Open Mari's." Alice says as she hands her a bag as Marinette smirks.

Bella open the presents and pulls out a brown button up shirt. "It's cute I love it." Bella says smiling.

"Oh there's more." Marinette says as she holds Bella's camera up recording,

Bella looks in the present bag again and pulls out something wrap and folded in wrapping paper.

"MARINETTE WHAT ARE Y- NOT FUNNY!" Bella says embarrassed as she holds a black lingering as everyone laughs.

"You're welcome Edweirdo." Marinette says pointing the camera at him.

"Here open Carlisle's and Esme's." Alice says handing her an envelope.

Bella starts to open it, but "Ouch - paper cut." She says as everyone looks around in worry.

CLOSE ON BELLA'S FINGER - A single drop of deep red blood appears on the carpet floor.

Bella thinks little of it, but then HEARS a disturbing, grisly SNARL -- she looks up just as Zoe lunges toward her. Teeth bared, eyes beyond reason.

Jasper pulls Marinette behind him protectively not leaving her incase.

Edward FLINGS Bella behind his own body, causing her to CRASH into the table, vases shattering.

Zoe SLAMS into Edward; sounds like boulders colliding.

Edward pushes her, hard; Zoe SAILS backward, crashing into the piano. But she RICOCHETS off it and comes back at Bella.

Emmett and Carlisle TACKLE Zoe from the side, dragging her to the ground -- Alice helps hold her down

"Zoe sweetheart shhhh... It's okay it's just a little...Blood" Alice says looking back to see Bella's arm bleeding.

"Emmet take Zoe out of here." Carlisle tells him as he goes to Bella.

Jasper takes Marinette up to his room. "Jasper hey it's not her fault." Marinette tells him as he looks at the floor. "Take me to her please." She tells him as he looks hesitant but nods.

Zoe sits on the floor with Alice hugging her as Marinette and Jasper walk towards the rest of them.

"Zoe listen... It's not your fault and I know you think that you're a monster but trust me you aren't...None of you are. So please stop blaming yourself." Marinette tells her as Zoe looks at her sadly.

Zoe runs up and hugs the girl. "Thank you." Zoe tells her as she nods.

"I think it's time you should head home Marinette. I'll drive Bella home." Edward tells her as she nods.

"You coming?" Marinette asks her boyfriend as he stands there.

"Maybe later i'm going to help them." Japser says making Marinette nod understanding.

"I love you." Marinette tells him as she kissed him and holds his hands as he just nods making her walk away sadly.

__________________________

-MARINETTE'S HOUSE-

Marinette walks in and sits on the couch. She looks at her promise ring as she sighs.

Marinette grabs her necklaces and looks at it. "I wish you guys were here or I wish I remembered you. I bet you were amazing parents." Marinette says as she tears up.

Marinette looks at the words engraved to her skin making her let out a sob making her cry alone in her house.