Baseball

-CLEARING IN THE WOODS-

Marinette watches as her boyfriend plays around with his bat. Emmet throws a ball towards her with human speed.

"Watch it sparkles." Marinette says as she catches it. "Bro how!?" Emmet exclaims looking at her as he shakes his sister Zoe.

"Because dear brother if she were to have our true strength she would be a better player than you." Zoe says giving him a noogie.

Edward and Bella get to the clearing seeing Zoe running around with Marinette on her back in human speed with Emmet chasing them with a bat and Jasper running calling out to his girlfriend as Rosalie records them.

"Glad you're here Bella don't mind them they had a little argument on who's the better player and we need an umpire." Esme says to Bella as the four calm down.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmet says as Jasper helps his girlfriend off his sister's back.

"I don't even have to watch you play and I know you cheat." Marinette says laughing in Jaspers arms as Zoe high-fives her and goes to her wife.

"Call 'em as you see 'em, Bella." Esme tells her as everyone gets in position.

"It's time." Alice says as thunder rumbles.

Marinette and Bella stay by Esme who plays catcher. Alice pitches with lightning-fast speed. Edward, Emmett and Zoe take positions in the outfield. ROSALIE SMASHES the ball with the aluminum bat. It CRACKS like thunder -- and is followed directly by real THUNDER.

"Now I get why you need the thunder. That has to be a home run." Bella tells her.

"Edward's very fast." Esme tells her.

Rosalie darts around the bases, almost a blur -- Edward races out of the forest with the ball and WHIPS it to home plate. WHAP! Esme catches it a millisecond before Rosalie slides in.

"You're out." Bella tells her as Rosalie glares at her. "Come on babe it's just a game!" Emmet tells his wife as she walks towards Marinette. "You did good Rosie." Marinette tells her "Thanks Mari." Rosalie says smiling.

Carlisle hits a line drive. Zoe and Emmett race for the catch, they collide with such might that it sounds like enormous boulders falling. They miss the ball -- Carlisle makes a home run!

Zoe and Emmet laugh as they hit the ground. "What are you doing idiot." Zoe tells him as they chuckle. "Come on." Emmet says helping her up.

Jasper does a trick with the bat winking at Marinette as she blows a kiss at him. Jasper whacks the ball as Emmet climbs up a tree and grabs it.

"My monkey man." Rosalie says smirking.

Rosalie whacks the ball but before Edward could catch run for it Alice suddenly gasps.

"Stop! I didn't see them." Alice tells them as Jasper speeds to Marinette.

"They're traveling so quickly." "You said they left the county." "They did, but then they heard us."

"Put your hair down" Edward tells Bella as Jasper puts his hat on his mates head. "Like that'll help. I could smell her from across the field." Rosalie says as she gives Marinette her vest.

"Don't breath too loud." Zoe tells Marinette as she gives the girl her gloves.

"I'm so sorry Nette just stay by me alright." Jasper tells her as she kisses his lips and he places his cap oh her head.

Marinette's stands next to Jasper and Rosalie as Emmet stands next to his wife as well.

"I believe this belongs to you." Laurent says tossing the ball with speed as Carlisle catches it with ease "Thank you".

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us." Carlisle tells them politely.

"Our apologies. We didn't realize the territory had been claimed." Laurent tells him as Edward and James have a stare down.

"Yes, we maintain a permanent residence." Carlisle tells them as Victoria looks at the girl with the same hair color as her in curiosity.

"Could you use three more players?" Laurent asks him. "Sure a few of us were just leaving we'll bat first." Carlisle tells them tossing the ball to Laurent as Victoria catches it.

"I'm the one with the wicked curve ball." Victoria says smirking. "Oh I think we can handle that." Zoe says as everyone laughs except Edward, Bella, Jasper, Marinette and Rosalie.

As they turn to walk away wind blows both girls hair. "You brought a snack." James says only smelling Bella's blood. Making the Cullens Jump in front of Bella as Jasper bring Marinette down with them as she looks at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"You're human?" Laurent asks confused. "The girl is with us. I think it's best if you leave." Carlisle tells them. "I can see the game is over. We'll go now. James?"

"Get the girls out of here. Go." Carlisle tells his sons as they nod.

"I'll see you at the Cullens house." Marinette tells Bella ruffling her hair as Bella nods.

Edward and Bella get in the Jeep as Jasper garbs Marinette swiftly and and speeds away.