Nomad?

Marinette walks out form the woods walking towards Sam's house as she lets out a yip sound Leah appears next to her coming back from her run hugging the girl.

The boys and Emily inside look at each other smiling as Bella looks at Jacob confused.

"IT'S OWL!" Embry yells out as they all minus Sam, Emily, Jacob and Bella run out the house.

"OWL!!" "MY BOYS!" Marinette yells out as they tackle her to the floor making them all laugh as Leah backs away from them.

She gets up as the boys all back up.

"Can't forget about my girly." She says hugging Leah making her chuckle.

Marinette let's go only for the guys to tackle her once again in a hug.

"Alright boys let her breath." Sam tells them as Emily snaps a picture.

"Hey M" Bella says smiling at her best friend as she waved at Bella.

"Quil my boy how's it been going with these boneheads." Marinette tells him as he laughs.

"Haha so funny your quit the jokester." Paul says sarcastically. "Oh why thank you, you overgrown beanstalk." Marinette tells him as he rolls his eyes.

"Yea what ever strawberry shortcake." Paul says chuckling as he lets out an oof sound as Marinette tackles him to the floor.

"ooo that's gotta hurt." Jared says making Leah laugh. "Only love it when Owl is around." She says as she records them play fight on the floor.

"Are they always like this?" Bella asks Jacob as she sees her best friend and Paul roll on the floor trying to beat each other up.

"Wayyyy worse sometimes... Mostly when one of us get her pisst." Jacob says as he straightens his lips.

"That almost always Jake." Embry says eating a muffin.

"Come on let's go somewhere more quiet." Jacob says as he pulls Bella away from the chaos.

As Bella and Jacob leave the scene completely Marinette gets up and flips Paul over with one hand making everyone groan for him feeling the pain.

"HAHA! YEA I DID THAT ONE HAND AND IN HEELS WOHOO!" Marinette says as she cheers. "You got that right?!" She asks Leah as she nods laughing making Marinette cheer more as Paul struggles to get up.

"Now I should go sleep because i'm tired do NOT wake me up until you guys come back from the bond fire."

__________________________

-BELLAS HOUSE NIGHT-

Marinette and Edward walk up to Bella's door as he knocks. Marinette and Edward hear Charlie as Bella opens the door for them.

"Hey." Bella tells them as Edward says something as Marinette ignores them as she smells an unfamiliar scent making her worry.

Edward soon catches the scent as well not knowing Marinette could smell it too as he speeds upstairs with the girls following him.

They enter Bella's room with Edward touching her dream catcher.

"Edward what's wrong?" Bella ask him as she grab Marinette's hand. "Someone's been in here." He tells her as Marinette grows worried for her best friends safety.

_________________________

-CULLEN HOUSE – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

"Who was it? Someone we know?" Alice says stressed out as Zoe hugs her waist.

"Just a stranger. I didn't recognize his scent." Edward tells her.

"A nomad passing through?" Esme says. "Nomad?" Marinette asks worriedly

"No a passer-by wouldn't have left Bella's father alive." Rosalie says looking at Marinette.

Esme wraps an arm around Bella just as the door bursts open. Jasper and Emmet enter. As they both walk to their mates.

"His scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella's house." Jasper tells Edward as he kisses Marinette's lips.

"Someone's orchestrating this." "Victoria?" "I would've seen her deciding." "It has to be the Volturi."

"I don't think it's the Volturi either. I've been watching Aro's decisions, too"

"So we keep looking. Red could be in danger too." Emmet says as Jasper holds Marinette closer to him.

"We also take shifts, guarding Bella at her house. And Marinette can stay here with one of us." Carlisle tells them.

"Another protection detail?" Rosalie says annoyed not wanting to help Bella out.

"Rosie please." Marinette tells her as Rosalie sighs.

"No, she's right. You can't protect me, M and watch my dad...and search for the intruder. And for Victoria. And keep yourselves fed." Bella tells them.

"I'm not leaving you here defenseless and I can't risk putting my brothers mate in danger as well." Edward tells her.

"Well, I'm not gonna let you starve. And we wouldn't be unprotected, we have..." Bella stops as she looks at Marinette as she smiles at Bella.

"What?" Edward asks her. "We got ourselves some puppies." Marinette says making Edward groan and Jasper sigh.