bounus chapter

Marinette sits on the Cullens couch as she reads about her kind.

"Why don't you tell us about your parents Mari!" Alice says appearing next to the girl.

"Oh yeah forgot about that." Marinette says as she chuckles.

"Everyone get over here Mari has something very important to tell us." Alice says excitedly as everyone entered the living room including Bella.

Everyone sits down as Jasper sits next to his mate.

"So uh I finally remembered my past." Marinette tells them as they look at her happily.

"That's great!" Esme says cheerfully.

"Do tell us." Zoe says interested

"Well uh my parents their names were Merida and Adam." she tells them as they smile.

"I got most of my looks form my mother but I got my dads attitude from what i've heard." Marinette says as she takes off her tribes necklace and opens it revealing the picture as she passes it to Jasper he smiles and passes it to the next person.

"They worked for a big company and they got into trouble and to save me they told me to run, so I did and I kept running and I didn't look back once. I fell down a hill and tumbled to an empty station and hit my head on a pole and that when I lost my memories." She half lies to them.

"Your mother was beautiful just like you." Esme tells her as Bella nods.

"I bet your dad would've been one hell of a guy but a handful with the two of you." Emmet says as everyone laughs.

"Yeah I wish I had more time with them... But i'm glad I remember them now and I know who I finally am." She tells them as Alice gives the necklace back to her.

"I think Im gonna go look for their graves one day at Russia." Marinette tells them as they all smile.