Date

-FORKS HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA-

Marinette ruffles Bella's hair walking past her as she goes to the Cullen table.

"Well welcome darlin." Jasper says kissing her temple as she sits on his lap. Rosalie and Marinette roll their eyes hearing murmurs go around the cafeteria.

"I want to take you out on a date." Jasper tells her as she smiles. "I would love that." Marinette says pecking his lips as they see a flash.

"So cute I needed a picture."Alice says giggling as they chuckle at her.

-AFTER SCHOOL-

"Hey M we're going to la push later you wanna come with?" Bella asks her friends as they head to their cars.

"Can't I have a date with Jasper." Marinette tells her as they smile.

"You really need to tell me how that happened." Bella says chucking as she gets in her truck.

"I will bye Bells." "Bye M"
__________________________

-FLOWER MEADOW EVENING-

"This is so cute Jaz." Marinette says as she sits on the picknick blanket. "Just for you darlin." Jasper says kissing her lips.

"You are being such a great boyfriend." Marinette says as she eats watermelon.

"I try my best." He tells her as he connects their for heads.

"Take my hands...close your eyes...Now feel?" Jasper says as he projects his feelings towards her. "I feel you." Marinette says looking at him as they smile. "And I feel you mylady." Jasper says kissing her lips.