Imprint

Marinette comes out form the woods as she sees Bella and Edward outside making sure to block her mind from him.

"What's the SOS?" Marinette asks Bella.

"Not really an SOS but there wasn't any other way I could get you to come here." Bella tells her nervously.

"You're lucky I love you." Marinette tells her as she ruffles her hair as they head inside as she avoids eye contact with Jasper.

"We missed you Mari." Esme says as her and Carlisle hug her.

"Nice to have you back red." Zoe tells her as her and Emmet pat her back.

"Hey Mari." Rosalie tells her as she hugs her.

"I think the only fair way to handle this is by vote." Bella speaks up making Marinette confused.

"Okay wait a minutes what's this all about?" Marinette ask her.

"I'm asking for everyone's vote. If I should turn into a vampire." Bella says as Marinette looks at her blankly.

"I'm going to need some time to think to myself just come outside when everyone has voted." Marinette says as she walks away.

-OUTSIDE 30 MINUTES LATER-

Everyone walks outside as they see Marinette stand outside looking into the forest.

"M so what do you think?" Bella asks her as Marinette sighs.

"It's your life Bella what am I to take away your happiness from you. So I vote yes." Marinette tells her as Bella runs to her and hugs her.

Bella let's go and walks back to Edward as Marinette ruffles her hair.

Marinette goes to walk away but "Nette." Jasper says making her stop in her tracks.

"I know the things I said to you were horrible and you didn't deserve that. I do love you and I always have this whole time. I just needed you to let me go I thought is was for the best." Jasper tells her as she still faces the forest.

"Say something please look at me." Jasper tells her as he walks closer to her.

"You don't care. You don't care do you huh! You never cared!" Marinette tells him as she spins around and shoved him each time as she avoids eye contact.

"I do care. I care so much that I would do anything for you. It was stupid and selfish of me to leave you like that and I hate myself for what i've put you through." Japser tells her as he grabs her shoulders as she cries.

"I hate you... I hate you! I HATE YOU!" Marinette yells at him as she backs away slowly as she looks down and cries.

"You don't mean that." Jasper says hurt. "Shut up!" Marinette says looking at him in anger as she gasps.

-Imprint vision-

Jasper puts a ring on Marinette's hand as they kiss

Marinette's and Jasper are laying down on the bed making love as they hold each other close

Marinette looks for wedding dresses as she plans with Alice as they laugh

Then a blur goes by like if it was skipped

Then Marinette walks down the Aisle with Carlisle as he hands her to Jasper as they look at each other lovingly.

-End of Imprint vision-

Marinette looks at him as tears flow down her eyes. "Nette are you okay?" Japser asks her worried and confused as she nods.

"Nette I'll work hard to get your full forgiveness back please i'm begging you Im so sorry my love." Japser tells her as she gives in from the pull she's feeling.

"Okay." Marinette tells him as he smiles. "But that doesn't mean i'm going to let it slide that easily cowboy... and Im sorry for what I said I didn't mean it." Marinette tells him a she touches his cheek.

"It's okay." Jasper says as he leans down and kisses her with love and passion but softly as his family cheers for them making them laugh.

"Hey you're still wearing the ring." Jasper tells her as he points at it smirking.

"Shut it." Marinette tells him as she yanks his hair making him yelp making her laugh as everyone walks inside leaving them two outside.

Jasper grabs her hands and smiles at her. "I feel you my Nette." "And I feel you my only love."