Bella knows

SCHOOL PARKING LOT – DAY

Jasper and Marinette gets out of her car as Edward and Bella exit his Volvo.

"Hey Bells missed you." Marinette says hugging her best friend. "I missed you too M." Bella tells her as they smile.

"Jacob?" Marinette says confused as she sees him on his bike.

"Jake!" Bella says as edward holds her back and Jasper hold his mates hand.

"Hey. Charlie said you left town." Jacob says walking towards them. "Yeah. To visit my Mom, why?" "To see if you're still human I bet." Marinette says rolling her eyes.

"I'm coming here to warn you. If your kind come on our land again our friend that helped you won't help again..." Jacob tells Edward and Jasper as Marinette looks down.

"Wait, what? And what friend?" Bella says confused to both Edward and Jacob. "You didn't tell her?"

"Just leave it alone, Jacob." Edward tells him as Zoe and Alice stand a few feet away incase.

"Tell me what?" "Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding, and one of their new friend creature helped Emmet there is nothing to worry about." Edward tells Bella reading Jaspers mind from that night.

"Listen to you. Did you lie to get her out of town, too?" Jacob glares at him. "Jacob this isn't any on your concern you should leave." Marinette tells him as he avoids eye contact in fear of angering the OwlBear.

"She has a right to know. She is the one the red-head wants." Jacob tells her as she sighs.

"Victoria?... Alices's vision." Bella says as she steps away from Edward.

"I was trying to protect you." Edward tells her. "By lying to me? And what about M she could've have gotten hurt because of me." Bella tells him.

"And you why haven't you called me back?" Bella tells Jacob. "I had nothing to say." Jacob tells her.

"Well I have tons." She says as Jacob starts his motorcycle. "Hold on. Hey Bella" Edward stops her.

"Edward, you have to trust me." "I do trust you. It's him I don't trust."

Bella gives him a look as he gives in and lets her go as she hops on his bike and leaves.

"I'll go. I know where they're going." Marinette tells him as he nods at her.

"Not a single scratch Hale." She tells him as she tosses her keys at him. "You got it Parker! And how in the world you gettin there!?" Jasper yells out as she jogs away.

"I know a short cut! I love you!" She yells out to him making him smile.

"I love you!!" Jasper yells out chuckling as she disappears into the forest.

"You love her a lot." Edward tells him smiling as he nods.

"A lot more than anything you could ever imagine." Jasper says as he looks at the key chain photo of them smiling looking at each other.