Chapter 52 - Hailey's Grand Plan

Hailey remains seated in front of the steering wheel, phoning her dad and the boys.

At the moment, she was discussing with Geoffrey about the LN Group when he had to answer another call.

Geoffrey placed his phone on his desk without disconnecting Hailey's call, and she heard his conversation with Vincent Shen.

"There, I set President Shen's visit by next week," said Geoffrey. He resumed talking with Hailey. He informed her of the date the SHEN GROUP is going to visit Dream City.

Hailey is biting her lower lip. Now that Vince's visit was scheduled. It is time for her to make plans on how she could go home to Australia.

"Pitt, it's me." She phoned the guy to make plans.

"Hey, Princess! Right timing! I have good news! I finally found Eva Lan!"

"Great! But I have important things to do, Pitt."

"Wait... So, what am I going to do now with Eva Lan?"

"I have no time for her." The only reason I am looking for her so that Vince could finally get the divorce Eva promised him. Hailey thought inwardly. But she didn't share her mind with Pitt.

"Okay. So I should stop following her around?"

"Yes and no. Yes, because I have very important things for you to do for me. No, as we will continue to keep an eye on her but paid someone to do it. Someone you trusted, whom the other boys didn't know this person."

"Okay..." Pitt has begun feeling bad about it. He started fearing for his life. How could he remain to lie to everyone? He is certain that they will kill him the moment they hear about what Hailey has been doing, and he didn't inform the truth! But he has a choice? No. As his loyalty remains to Hailey. "Alright! Leave it to me! Now, what is the important thing you wanted me to do?"

"Pitt, I want you to go back to Dubai and bring Kelly along with you."

"Where to?"

"I need my jet, so I want you to bring it over in P Country. However, I need you and Kelly's help."

"Oh, we should fetch you from P Country?"? he queried.

"No. You and Kelly will remain in P Country."

"Huh? Why is that?"? It confuses Pitt, he wondered what she's planning now.

"Can you and Kelly pretend as a couple having a vacation in P Country?

"What the hell, Princess? No way! No, no, no, no! I will never work with that perfectionist girl!"?Pitt blurted out. He wanted to think that Hailey is only joking with him.

"What's wrong? You and Kelly will only stay on the island I will rent out for three days. It will only for three days, Pitt... Please?"

'Ah! Dammit! She is using her spoiled brat voice to me!' Pitt grumbled to his head, helplessly hurls a deep breath. How can he refuse?

"Princess, you know that Kelly and I are not on the same page." He is a free-spirited guy who wanders the world, while Kelly is a super traditional woman. "She is boring, you know."

"Hey! That's offending, you know? Kelly is my best friend, and true that her grandparents raised her strictly, following traditions from her father's custom and culture. Well, she was only a very introverted person with awesome talent!"?she convinces Pitt.

He retorted, "I didn't doubt her talent. But you know that she complains a lot."

"She will not if you refrain yourself from teasing her a lot!" Of course, she witnesses how they were like a dog and a cat, fighting. They truly are very opposite personalities from each other.