Chapter 127 - Beautiful Memories (Five)

Bryan drove south. After half an hour, they arrive at the place, and he looks around to find a vacant space to park his car. Although the one he drove today is not the one he used to race, everyone couldn't help but stare at his sports car.

If he didn't learn from Hailey that she promise someone to meet here and give an answer, he would not interest in coming to this place when a bunch of stupid teenagers ran this place now.

And this bunch of stupid teenagers tries to fool Hailey. Like he would allow that!

Gladly, he suddenly had the desire to come home. It is not his real plan, but strangely, he could feel a force dragging him home. Now he understands what it is about. It is something that Hailey was involved in.

He is a teenager once too, and so he is familiar with how things in here. They had this crazy bet to get the hottest girl in the crowd by winning a race. He wanted to find out if it was Hailey's case that they'd chosen her to make fun with today.

It upsets him that this girl is naive to fall for someone's trick so easily! Although she grew up with several men around her, she was treated right and pampered. Without the men's watch, a bunch of boys already make their way toward her.

And so today, he will kick someone's ass if he confirms that his guess is correct. And to make sure that everyone would be intimidated by him, he called someone from his villa to send over his race car.

Hailey didnt knew that he would join the race to save her. Bryan heaves a helpless sigh. Someone should watch this girl. Perhaps a bodyguard?

That's right! He will advise her father to have bodyguards to protect the princess.

"Hailey!"

A group of girls is waving at them. They squeeze in the crowd to get in front of the racetrack. As Bryan told her, it would be an open place; it is truly a little hotter today.

"You came!" Jamie exclaimed to her. She is her classmate since the first year of Senior High.

"Yeah! I want to watch them race."

"Or are you ready to kiss Kian when he won the race?" Tease by another girl.

"What? I did not promise him that!" Instantly, her face blushed. It's not because of what Teresa had said, but because Bryan heard it.

"That's the rule of this race! You will kiss the winner!" Jamie echoed, which made Hailey's ear red.

"And should be on the lips!" Faith chimed in, which caused Hailey to drop her jaw.

"No way!" She waves her hand. Honestly, she didn't agree to it. Her purpose in coming here is to watch the race, that's all!?Besides, she is not comfortable that the girls were talking about it when Bryan is listening!

"Hail, I'll go find a quiet place to return a call," Bryan told her afterward.

"Okay, Bryan!" She smiled awkwardly, trying to hide her flushing cheeks.

When Bryan disappears, her classmates squeal. Hailey only shook her head, watching her classmates. She knew that they have a crush on Bryan. She did tell Bryan about it, and the guy only replied to her like this.

"They are too young for me. They were more likely my little sister. Like you!"

But she didn't tell the girls he said that and just let them have a crush on Bryan. Her reason is to annoy him. In fact, she teases him on their way here.

Now that Bryan wasn't here, she could gossip with the girls without caring about the topic. Meanwhile, Bryan is not making a call but to see the truck where his racecar is keeping inside.