Chapter 112 - HIS TASKS

DAVIES GROUP HQ

Vincent and Tim were escorted toward the top floor of the building. Helen quickly stood from her chair and greeted the guests.

"Hello, Mr. Shen. I am Helen Dane. Please take a seat. I will inform Mr. Wilson that you've here."

Vince nodded at the secretary and waited for a minute.

Not long, the office door opens, and Geoffrey steps out of his office.

"Alright, Hail. Mr. Shen is here. I'll show him the Dream City maps and his projects."

There's a silence from Geoffrey as he keenly listens to the other line. Vince guesses it was the female boss.

He is very interested in meeting her, and so maybe, he could ask Geoffrey to set a meeting with her soon.

After a brief talk, Geoffrey put down his phone and inserted it into his pocket. He looked at Vince and extended his hand.

"Sorry to make you wait, Mr. Shen." After he shook hands with Vincent and Tim, Geoffrey glanced at his secretary and said, "Helen, please make a coffee for Mr. Cheng."

"Yes, boss," Helen replied enthusiastically. She turned to Tim and offered the couch to take a seat.

Tim understood that this meeting does not need him, and so he quietly sat down.

Geoffrey leads Vincent to a room with a warning sign: For Authorized Personnel Only. He takes out a key card and opens the door.

Inside, Vincent understood what the room was for as they highly secured it with advanced locked.

In the middle of the room are four sofas and a long rectangular coffee table.

If you look around, it has four rooms with the name after directions. North, South, East, and West.

"Mr. Shen, I hope you will keep whatever you see in this room."

"No worries. I have a room inside my office to keep the models in my completed and ongoing projects. Including my dream project I wanted to build in the future." he replied, assuring Geoffrey that he could truly trust him, and he has no reason to do anything of what he would see.

On the one hand, he understood why Davies Group is careful to expose their projects. They just wanted to avoid any sabotages by another firm.

Geoffrey was satisfied with his answer. "I see. I called it dedication and passion."

Vince curled his thin lips into a friendly smile. He followed Geoffrey and walked toward a wall screen, and turned it on.

"This is the map of Dream City. As we could see here, there are streams and creeks, but some are mostly dried. The boss plans this area to put canals around the East Sector."

"Like in Venice?"

"Yup! Our boss has been traveling around Europe and Asia. And she was obsessed with riding a boat around. So she wanted to put canals around here in the East Sector. The water that will provide the channels is from the Dam of the North. What do you think, Mr. Shen?" asked Geoffrey after his explanation.

"Hm. So, it means. I have to build the canals?"

"That's right, Mr. Shen. So, tomorrow, we will discuss it further with the chairman."

Vince nodded. He studied the map and began making plans. But he had more questions, and he wanted to talk to the boss personally.

"Now, Mr. Shen... as you could see, these are the current progress of Dream City. The western sector built the mansions and villas or more like the Beverly Hills here in Dream City. It means the price is unimaginable. We already have celebrities that purchased the land with us and started constructing their mansions. And I am talking about hectares of properties here, Mr. Shen."