Chapter 70 - Her Project For The Shen Group

Before Vince headed to his meeting, he showed Hailey his entire office.

"If you need to use the washroom, you can enter this door. The toilet is on the corner, right side."

Walking down the tiny aisle, an exclusion room before the washroom stands as a lounge where Vince used it as a sleeping room if he stayed overnight in the office.

The room also has a closet. And at the moment, Vince is taking off his t-shirt in front of Hailey.

Poor girl, surprised by his behavior, Hailey turned around not to peek at his shirtless body. 'He should remember that I was around!' she mumbled inwardly.

After putting on his business suit, he opens a drawer, takes out a blanket, and hands it to Hailey.

"Here, take this. You might feel cold later." Upon saying it, Vince studied Hailey's dress. Her back is open, and the fabric was thin. He has brought no jacket to give it to Hailey, and his closet only had a few of his business suits.

And the reason he wants to embrace her often is to keep her warm.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. If you need anything or a problem occurs, ring me immediately."

She nodded and smiled. "Okay. Don't worry about me."

"There is another fridge outside, left corner when you go out the door if you need more drinks and food store in the cupboards."

"Okay! It's on my right if I am going to enter your office." She wanted to make sure not to get lost in Vince's office.

Vince indeed wanted some space and a quiet place when working on his projects, so this floor had no other offices but his Meeting Hall, at the left of the corridor when you stepped out from the elevator. She has to remember that.

"I'm going now," Vince placed a quick kiss on Hailey's lips before he got out of his office.

Now that she is alone, Hailey dropped her bottom on the sofa. 'Wow. I'm still in a trance.' Indeed, she could still not believe that kissing has become a natural gesture between her and Vince. Alright! She has a few things to do while Vince is in his meeting.

Her eyes swept to the entire office once again. And again, it impresses her how Vince chooses the color of his office.

Unlike the typical men she knew, who decorated their office with dark tones. However, in Vince's case, he chooses luminous ones, and this gives a pleasant atmosphere. It looks neat and clean. A good taste, she thought.

Hailey takes out her phone from her bag and strides toward the floor-ceiling window while searching for a particular person in her contact.

"Hey, Princess!" Finally, the person in the other line answered after five rings. "I couldn't reach you last night. I got worried!"

"I'm fine, Geoffrey. I had a few things I had to work on these days."

"I'm glad you are alright. You know we are always worrying about you. So please, come home soon, okay?"

"I'll be home soon, yes."

"Glad to hear that, Hail. I missed you already. I want us to hang out together. How about a dinner out? It's been a long time since we have done that."

After the proposal, Hailey only went out with Bryan, and she always turned down his invitation. They used to go out altogether, but it's rare for him to have Hailey alone.

"Yeah! It's a great plan! Let's do that!" Hailey bites her lower lip. It was just a lie. But she didn't want to explain things to Geoffrey. At least for now.