Chapter 60 - Class Reunion: How Did She Know?(Three)

Zenaida contorted a pleasing smirk on the corner of her lips. She is delighted to see this mistress wearing a service crew uniform tonight.

"Peasants will remain forever a peasant. And you belong to peasant man like you, not with Vince!" However, the smile on her face disappeared.

Zenaida frowned when Hailey scoffs at her. She really hated how Vincent's mistress has a thick face to fight back at her.

"Why do you hate so much where you came from, Zenaida?" Hailey queried the woman.

"Excuse me?" This mistress is something!?Zenaida casts a stern look at her.

"You don't need to look down on the people that are lower than you. Ah. That's not the correct phrase. You need not be superior above others just to make yourself look greater than them."

"And what are you implying? What does a peasant like you know about superiority? Look at yourself! Vincent probably has now woken up from his craziness and realized you are not worth keeping as a woman that he is now ashamed to introduce you as his girlfriend. And because you are so ambitious to be in the same place as Vincent. You came to this gathering as a waitress. What a shame!"

Upon hearing this, Hailey burst out laughing, and it catches the attention of other people on that side of the reception. From the soft lights surrounding them, they recognized Zenaida in a dazzling golden yellow gown and Vincent's girlfriend in a waitress uniform.

At first glance, it was easy to guess that there was a clash between them. And the people near them anticipated what would happen next.

Soon after, Hailey settled down from laughing.?She pursed her lips and uttered, "Don't be so stupid. Vincent and I had a silent war because I turned down his invitation to be his date tonight. Do you want to know the reason?"

"And why would I be interested to hear it?" Zenaida scoffs, pushing her left brow?upward.

"You should be because it is out of my pity for you." Hailey is looking at Zenaida?downward.

"Excuse me? You pitied me?" This time, it was Zenaida who laughed?loudly. "Stop your exaggeration,?bitch!"

"Do I? Because what I know, it isn't me who is trying hard to get Vince's attention or other?people. Wearing this several thousand US?dollars handmade gown won't make you beautiful when your heart is full of envy and resentment toward others," said Hailey meaningfully, gesturing her hand to the?gown.

"Says, who? You are?just?a mistress!" Zenaida pursed her lips in annoyance. She is about to open her mouth again,

but Hailey raises her hand to stop her.

She said, "What will happen to you if I showed up wearing a contoured dress by a famous designer? You surely are out of the place, and people would only have their attention on me." Hailey makes sure that she sounds boastful to annoy Zenaida. Ridiculing her is the best way to anger her at the same time, leaving her upset. "I'm only wearing a waitress uniform, but I look more elegant than you."

"Hah! Who is dreaming now?" I really, really wanted to slap this mistress! Zenaida was on the verge of her control. No matter what insults, she's throwing at Hailey. The girl never backs down! Instead, she felt criticized. Her jaw tightens, and she grits her teeth. It annoys her that this mistress just easily lambasted her without restraint. "I do admire how thick your face is."

"Is it me? Or you?" Hailey countered.

"Shut up, bitch!" Zenaida snaps. It irritates her how Hailey keeps oppressing her, and she had no chance to retort.