CHAPTER 8

Aaron's Pov :
Silence . Sometimes it's much easier to get lost in silence than someone's words .
"She was raped" . I was prepared for the worst of things . But this was much worse . Someone ra-.. i couldn't even think about it without feeling sick .

How could someone be so sick . I walked out of the hospital i needed to be alone without my thoughts I can't control the rage that's flowing through my veins .
I walked out of the hospital and barfed into the first plant I saw .

"Are you ok " Emileo asked while stroking my back . I pushed him away and sat on the ground unable to stand on my legs .

"No i am not fucking okay " he sat down with me and pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it . We sat in silence for a while .

"When mom was 17 she got kidnapped for 4 days " he said calmly but I knew he was hurting . He was the closest to Aunt aria and after her death he was devastated. "I know " I snapped back annoyed why he couldn't leave me alone for a while .

"What everyone thinks is she was just beaten up in those 4 days, but what nobody knows is she was raped every day until she passed out " his voice dropped a few tones down like he was holding back from crying . "She never told that to anyone until she got married to dad a year later , she thought everyone would pity her and treat her like she was some fragile vase. When dad got to know about it he was absolutely devastated but he was more angry . Partly angry at her for not telling him before so he could have helped her when he found her after being kidnapped."

I couldn't believe someone as bubbly as aunt aria could have gone through something that horrible and survived. "Dad asked her why she never told him before she said she needed to heal by herself first , she needed to believe it herself first and to understand , it wasn't her fault before believing others . It's hard to believe others when you don't believe in yourself. She said she was broken under the layers but everyone's love filled her cracks with gold . " i understood what he was trying to imply "we have to be there for her and fill her cracks with gold " i replied taking the cigarette from his hand .

"And we will" he said before standing up and heading inside.
"Oh and Aaron don't think i would let u get away with barfing in the bushes " he said teasingly. "Fuck off" i rolled my eyes .

"Zander says we will be leaving in a few hours "he said walking away .

I will kill all the bastards who even hurt a hair on Celestine. She was now mine to protect . Mine to be cared for .

I walked inside after throwing the cigarette in the trash.

Celests pov :
"How are you feeling Celestine" Elijah asked while giving me a warm smile . "Do I look like a baby?" I wrote down . He looked confused after reading that . "Stop talking to me like I am one" i rolled my eyes acting all sassy .

He rubbed the back of his neck while giggling . "Sorry force of habit " he said while putting a thermometer in my mouth . "Apart from the throbbing in my head and leg i am fine" i wrote down . "You got a concussion and your legs will be all bandaged until they are healed , so until then you will have to use a wheelchair " he concluded . "I can't walk ?" I was almost on the verge of tears . Mourad didn't only take my pride he also took my ability to run . Now I have to depend on something like a wheelchair to function.

"Just until your legs heal u can't " he said without looking into my eyes . I don't know him but it felt like he was lying . "You are lying " i wrote down . He sighed and nodded "the healing process is going to take months , the nails pierced through your legs and all the ligaments around it , so after your rehabilitation the doctors are not sure if u will ever be able to fully walk without any help " i nodded and turned away from him . I didn't know how to react to that . I have never imagined living my life without my legs fully functioning. I am just embarassed that I will have to depend on other people for basic things until my legs get healed .

He turned my head and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes . "Hey it's going to be ok . You are not alone in this bear. Can I give you a hug " i was hesitant at first but I nodded non the less . I can't remember the last time someone hugged me . He helped me sit up straight and then took me in his arms . It was awkward at first but I was quite comfortable in his big arms not going to lie . He gently stroked my head which felt really nice .

After ending the hug i asked him "bear ?" He laughed and responded "When you were small you were a big cuddler, you would cling onto my leg like a bear refusing to let go when mom would wake u up to send you to preschool " i snorted emabarassed but happy that even if i didn't have any memory of him he didn't seen to mind at all .

"I was always a serial cuddler got it " i wrote down and he agreed while telling me about all the times our mom had to call everyone to hold onto my legs to pull me from holding onto elijahs legs .

I was laughing when I realised all the others also came into the room and were watching me with a small smile on their face.

"Elijah the flight is ready we will be leaving " zander said while he called Someone and started talking in another language which i couldn't hear .

"Aaron put her on the wheelchair I will hold her iv stand " Elijah said to the guy called Aaron i still have no clue who he is . He walked towards me and gave me a small smile "going to lift u so hold onto my neck" i had no intentions of falling on my butt so I did as he asked . I thought i would feel uncomfortable as i usually didn't like people touching me but i didn't get the irky feeling to barf when his hands went around my waist  which was weird . He picked me up bridal style like i weighed nothing. he made sure his hands were under my calf for support and not my knees as that would hurt like shit. I could feel his muscles through the loose white shirt he was wearing and boy was he built . He chuckled a little i Didn't understand why .

He bent over and sat me down on the wheelchair. I felt a really overpowering pain in my knee but i didn't tell anything.
"Elijah give her some painkillers her knee is probably going to hurt soon " Aaron said to Lijah .
Elijah gave me the painkillers and they started working pretty fast . My knee stopped aching and I was starting to get a little sleepy .

"Stay awake until we reach the plane then you can sleep" Lijah said before pushing me outside my hospital room . But the minute we entered the lift my eyes closed and my head fell backwards . The last thing i felt was someone holding my head until we stepped onto the rooftop of the hospital where i guess the plane was .