CHAPTER 11

Celest's Pov:
My skin was all red again because of how vigorously i rubbed it . The shower was a temporary solution to my problems. Finally i washed away the lingering and dirty hands on my skin but unfortunately the marks that he left were still there bright and blue .

My ribs were covered in dark purple black bruises . I was so busy thinking about my legs i completely didn't notice my broken ribs . I touched my lips and they were torn in the center .

Probably happened when mourad bit my Lips after i bit his when he tried to kiss me . That thought itself made me sick. But atleast I didn't go down without a fight and I never will .

After washing my body thoroughly i turned off the shower and wore my robe.
This time i was smart and decided I could sit in the wheelchair by myself and didn't require any help . The wheelchair was right outside the shower door so I bent forward thankfully it was just arms distance from me so i pulled it towards me .

When it was inside the shower room between the door and the bench i was sitting on I shut the door so the wheelchair could not roll over outside the shower room when I lifted myself to sit on it . I lifted myself with my hands and with a slight huff sat on the wheelchair without breaking anything.
Definitely a big success.

By the time I was in front of the mirror I closed my eyes . I didn't want to see how I looked . I know if I see myself I will just see all the places mourads filthy hands touched me . I don't want to see what he did to me and spiral down the memory lane . I don't want to look at myself when I am all broken . It will remind me of the naive kid i once used to be . The kid who still thought one day Mourad would treat me like his daughter and take me out to the mall . A dumb kid I was .

"Hey I heard the shower go off should I come in "Lijah knocked on the door softly . Before he could complete his sentence i quickly opened up the door scaring him ."celest i told you not to move , u could have slipped bear" he said concern dripping in his voice . I just shrugged and made my way towards the bed . I opened the phone zander gave me and quickly wrote down on the notes app "it was just my first attempt so i fell, it's not that hard to sit on the wheelchair" I handed him the phone and he read it quickly . He let out a breath of disapproval. "Just until your stitches heal don't do stuff which could put you at risk , can we make a deal " Elijah said with a hint of urgency but there was no place for disagreement. It was my best option to agree with him . I could do the fuck I want behind his back and I just wanted this conversation to end and take a big fat nap. I nodded and he gave me a bright smile before giving me a hug and leaving my room .

Not going to lie his hugs are the warmest hugs i have ever received. Like for the few seconds i am in his arms I feel like no one can hurt me I used to get the same feeling from someone else a few months ago ....

No I can't think about that if I do I will think about this then that and end up thinking about the basement and how my consent was ignored, again . Like was I not human enough to have opinions regarding my body? ,no no stop celest stop .

I shut down my thoughts and just started imagining my fav fake scenario the princess who saved the boy in the castle until my eyes became heavy and my mind was nothing but empty of any thoughts and any threats .

Emileo's POV :

Me and Reo were playing a round of tug of war , basically we fight until one of us is knocked out . Usually by the end of the match reo quits insisting he has to go to his girlfriends house who fyi doesn't exist. But this time i am knocking him out before he even attempts to leave.
What can I say my brother needs a good night of sleep .

"Leo come on go eas-" before he could complete his whining i punched him in his nose drawing blood . He cried in pain . I almost choked on my laughter.