CHAPTER 9

Aaron's pov:
I was holding celest's neck while Lijah was pushing her towards the plane . The twins were already in the plane along with zander .

"What happened to her " Reo asked , concern evident in his eyes . "Just gave her some painkillers " Lijah responded while picking up his sister and putting her down on the seat way too slowly .
"The wind won't hurt her big bro " Leo snickered while zander laughed at his comment. Lijah rolled his eyes and placed the iv stand beside her seat so it would stay in place .

No one said anything as there was a comfortable silence . The happiness of getting back celest was evident in the air . I bet even the birds flying outside knew about celests arrival .

It was a long way back home so all I could do was kill time by staring at celest. Zander was working on his laptop sitting beside me along with Lijah . Emileo was fast asleep and Dareo was scrolling on his phone probably saving all the pics he could show celest of both of them .

After about 5 hours her eyes squinted open under the harsh lights coming through the window and scanned around the place in confusion before landing on me . She yawned and stretched her hands a bit before looking out the window .

After looking outside for a while she faced towards me and scanned my face .
She was trying to memorize my face . "Take a picture it lasts longer " i responded and she rolled her eyes and huffed looking all sassy .

She looked around trying to find something. She found what she was looking for which was a pen and a paper given by the staff on the plane .

"Are you like my cousin" i almost laughed at her question . If I was her cousin i would have rather not been born . "No fortunately i am not your cousin " i responded while sipping on my wine almost offended at her question . Normally I drank whiskey but this was the next best thing the plane had .
"What are you " she questioned like i am an object she couldn't recognise. "You have no memories do you " i asked her not trying to sound rude but simply asking.

"Well sorry to disappoint you but when mourad took me he also took my memories oh so conveniently". Elijah told not to ask her many questions about her time with Mourad as anything could be triggering which could affect her.
Keeping that in mind I simply said "took your memories hmm" she started writing really seriously . She looked pretty when she tried focusing on what she was doing with her long black hair ,honey skin , rose tinted cheeks with small dimples on each side . I hope to see them often . They were my fav .

"I don't remember much but I just remember sitting on a metal chair with my legs inside a water bucket and getting shocked on repeat until i couldn't remember anything about my life before the age of 5" the wine glass shattered in my hands . This was one more thing to add in my list in ways I was going to torture mourad .

"What happened " zander sat up from his seat and came over to check up on us . "I am going to go wash my hands the glass broke " that's all i said and excused myself. He followed me to the private room on the opposite side from where I was sitting .

"Just leave me alone for a min zander " i pleaded . "What did she say" he asked concern dripping in his words . "They gave a fucking 5 year old electrick shock for days until she could forget everything forget about us about herself everything " I yelled . His breathing gets all heavy like it usually does when he gets angry .

" i have my men all around the city looking for Mourad and the 8 men Celestine mentioned . We will catch them in no time and make sure they go through 10 times more pain they made celest go through . " he patted my shoulders and then walked out of the room .

I was frustrated. I had so much to ask celest but anything can trigger her . I would rather let my thoughts to myself than see her in pain .

I kept on playing with the stone pendant around my neck until my anger was under control .

Celests pov:
I was patiently looking out the window trying to figure out where we were headed . It was probably around 9 am and we were going on the opposite direction of the sun . So we were heading towards west . I could see the ocean below me so we probably left India that I am sure about . I don't know where this "home" is .

Frustrated i took out the iv from my hand it was bothering from quite some time . And ofcourse Aaron had to come at that exact time . "Why did u do that " he handed me a napkin to put pressure on the blood coming out . I simply shrugged .

"You should eat something then " he said handing over the food menu. The menu was in Italian and English . Ohh so we are most probably heading towards Italy . I just pointed towards the mac and cheese and orange juice on the side. He nodded and called over the airhostess to take my order .

Leo heard Aaron ordering for me and commented "You eat like a kid " . I acted like I was hurt then I gave him the middle finger . Dareo started laughing hard . Like literally fell to the ground after spitting the juice he was drinking . I knew i was funny but i didn't know I was spit my drink kinda funny .
"Shut up reo" Leo kicked rareo trying to shut him up .

"Do you know sign language"
Aaron asked while sipping on his drink . I hated alcohol . Whenever Mourad and his friends drank they got way more brutal than usual . So now I get really uncomfortable around alcohol. I guess my displeasure was evident in my face so he quietly put down his drink .

"No , aunt silver never taught me" I wrote down on the small notepad and turned it around so he could read . It was kinda the truth, Ok fine yes I knew how to sign but i didn't feel like I needed to communicate with them on that extent . I had no plans on staying with them after my legs got better . Like I said blood doesn't make you a family trust does . And so far i don't know if I can completely trust them, i just met them.

My food came over and i started stuffing my face . I didn't realise how hungry I was until the first bite . After only eating scraps that Mourad provided me in those 6 months this felt like luxury. Aaron laughed at my stuffed face but i paid no attention to it .

"If u got only 1 meal in a week u would eat like this too " i wrote down and he quickly shut up . I giggled at his reaction.

"I like your dimples " he said out of no where . "I like them too"i wrote down . He shook his head and tried suppressing his laugh "dannatamente carino"
(fucking cute). Did he just call me cute ? What am I a dog . He saw my offended face and looked confused "do you know Italian ?" He asked . I quickly shook my head . I remember Haru always saying if I was ever to be kidnapped i should never reveal if i understood their launguage so incase they talked in front of me regarding a plan i can understand it without them knowing about it .

Well I wasn't kidnapped but still i wanna know their secrets . He dropped the topic and let me eat in peace .

After about 2 hours we finally landed.