CHALTER 12

Celest's Pov:
Elijah literally went all out . He made me everything I was deprived of in those 6months. And literally everything he made was my favourite. There was pancakes, eggs , toast with chocolate spread , ham and cheese sandwich and crispy bacon . I love partially burnt bacon but how did he know . Literally no one knows that .

" everything is still my favourite ,thank you " i wrote down on the notepad he gave me . Even though it's been just 6 months since i felt any kind of kindness i didn't realise how much i craved it . I kinda like this . No no celest don't get swayed by his kindness you can't just trust anyone who provides you with a delicious meal the voice of wisdom said from my mind . I should definitely listen to her .

I think Elijah noticed the change in my behaviour but he didn't say anything about it . He simply gave me a plate with 4 pancakes 3 sandwiches 6 bacon and atleast 3 scrambled eggs .

"Brother she is 15 not a starving football player" reo said while holding back his laughter . If he got to know i can eat more than that I bet he will die from shock . But I didn't say anything he barely knows me .

"Don't listen to him eat how much you want and take more after you are done ." Elijah said with a warm smile on his face . I have come to realise he smiles alot around me . I like his smile . It reminds me of kaz's smile .

That thought made me drop my fork with a big clank sound . I looked up already ready to apologise but Elijah just shaked his head and gave me a new fork . Wait what that's all ?? I don't get punished for making a fool of myself. I had to come to my senses and realise that only happens with Mourad. Not all people punish you for accidently dropping your fork .

"She gets to eat before others come but I don't " Leo taunted from his seat the furthest away from me . I honestly hate him with the deepest part of my soul . Like if a venemous snake bites him i wouldn't suck off the venom . I would watch him turn blue with a pleased expression on my face . This already brightned up my mood and i started feasting on my meal .

"Leo do you want me to Burn your pancakes too" Elijah asked Leo with a sarcastic yet serious tone . "No I am good " Leo said with a forced smile on his face .

Soon enough Aaron and zander joined us . "Hi kiddo" zander said with a genuine smile on his face . I haven't really seen him smile alot so far but it's pretty . He has a small scar near his lips which seems quite old with its faded colour. I give him a small wave and he seems satisfied with it as his smile brightens up more .

Damn it's easy to make these men turn into mush . Since reo went to get himself some juice Aaron took his vacant seat beside me .
He took the pen lying beside me and wrote something down on the paper. "You look tired "ok he caught me. I could only sleep for roughly 2 hours . I was way too overwhelmed. Everything felt different but it felt right . I couldn't understand that feeling and kept thinking about it .

"No I am fine" i wrote down way too quickly . He snickered when he read that . Ok ouch offensive much. What's funny in that .
"I will believe that when u believe it " he wrote and stood up to serve himself his breakfast. Something tells me I can get away with lying with the others except for him . Now I have to always be aware about what i am saying around him . Sounds exhausting only if i could be honest. Ya noo being exhausted it is .

If he isn't my brother or cousin the fuck he doing living in this house. Is he perhaps a bodyguard?? He does seem to be built like one . But it can't be he seems way to young for that and plus why would a bodyguard be living in the same floor as all the family members? Don't they sleep like a floor below or something.

My brain was full of thoughts . "Eat , you can ask questions after eating " Aaron said while he passed me a cup of orange juice . He always seems to read my mind . Whatever i just drank the juice surprisingly I was really thirsty. I finished my food before everyone and all my brothers were shocked except Elijah . He had a proud expression on his face .