Arc 2: Noble City VIII: The Last Hour Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Gate or Nihon-koku Shoukan as it belongs to its rightful owners.

Arc 2: A City, A Diplomacy A Dragon

Noble City VIII: The Last Hour Part 1

Hell had reached the skies.

It was an unexpected onslaught, and even for the kingdom's official wyvern army, which had the advantage of overseeing the land from above, the chances of survival were dwindling.

"Commander Erikus." Amidst that, he heard one of the men bringing him to reality.

"We may not survive if we continue to persist."

One of the officials in command had argued, his eyes burning with desperation.

The group of accomplished wyvern knights found themselves in an unprecedented situation, one that left them feeling fearful and uncertain. These experienced knights had fought in countless battles and emerged triumphant on many occasions, but they were now faced with the daunting prospect of confronting former friends and allies who had been consumed by false propaganda. This internal struggle had become so intense that they were even contemplating the possibility of retreating or surrendering. The situation on the battlefield was tense and uncertain, and the wyvern knights were grappling with a complex set of emotions as they tried to navigate this new and unfamiliar terrain.

The scenario on the ground was similar, but there was a chance to make a difference in the skies.

The man can sense it, and despite numerous warnings and pleadings, he decides to put his faith that they will survive.

"We'll do everything in our power to protect the royal family."

They pledged to never break that commitment and tarnish the honor they had upheld for so long.

The older man turned to the remaining royal wyvern knights and gave a smile.

"Even if we try to escape, fate can only guarantee our survival."

"Don't you ever forget that the Gods will side with the truth!"

They were surrounded, and they were all aware of that.

The current circumstances were overwhelming, leaving the men with only one choice. As they stood together, emotions ran high - tears streamed down the faces of some while others showed unwavering determination. The weight of what was to come hung heavy in the air, and the men braced themselves for what lay ahead.

As the tension mounted, suddenly the sound of blaring horns echoed across the land, signaling the arrival of the wyvern armies of the alliance.

As the enemy approached, the wyvern knights stood firm, their eyes unwavering. The commander solemnly nodded, raising his hand to signal the charge towards an unknown fate. Despite the daunting sight, their hearts remained loyal to their homeland, beating with fierce pride, honor, and unwavering courage.

"For Sadera!"

XXXXXXXXXXX