Something Fishy (Part 2)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 14: Something Fishy (part 2)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Elliot grabs a glass of water and slowly walks out of the kitchen into their living room, where Emma is on the couch reading a magazine. He gets closer and closer, when suddenly she looks behind her as she turns the pages and sees him with the water.]

"You were gonna pour water on her?!" Ash asks shocked, unsure as to why he cared so much. "Not on my furniture you aren't!" Lisa yells, Neil looking at her questionably. "Well, I don't want them to get ruined."

"Why not do it when the whole family is around?" Lewis asks. "Again, not helping," Emma glares at him as he quiets down.

Emma: "Hey, what ya doing?"

Elliot: looks at water. "Umm, nothing. What are you doing?"

Emma: goes back to reading. "Just reading."

Elliot: "Can I offer you some water?" He shoves the glass closer to her and she leans away from it and looks at him.

"Well, that's not suspicious at all," Charlotte mutters.

Emma: laughs. "No thanks."

Elliot: shrugs and drinks some of it as she sits up straight. "I'm happy to share."

"Ew," Charlotte says, grossed out. "We're siblings," Elliot says. "That's still gross. And I don't even like sharing a bathroom with Cleo," Kim points out. "Likewise," Cleo says.

Emma: goes back to reading. "I'm not thirsty."

Elliot: "In fact, I share everything with you. Because you're my sister." Emma looks at him. "And all I get in return is secrets and lies."

Emma: shakes her head. "What lies?"

Elliot: shoves glass closer to her and she leans back again. "Why didn't you tell me you were a mermaid?"

"Way to set it straight," Zane says.

"You could've been honest with me then, and it would've ended better than the pageant incident," Elliot leans over, whispering to her. "I'm sorry Elliot. You're right. I should have been honest," she whispers back.

"Again, glad I'm an only child," Rikki states at which Terry chuckles.

Emma: staring at the glass, she scoffs nervously. "Why would you think I was a mermaid?"

"How did you get out of that situation?" Will asks. "I basically lied to him," Emma admits. "You did lie."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Inside Cleo's bedroom, Emma berates Cleo about the diary. Cleo is sitting down on her bed, fiddling with some clothes laying on it as Emma walks into the open door.]

Emma: "Are you crazy? You wrote a diary?"

Cleo: shrugs. "Just a little one."

Emma: leans forward over the bed and Cleo's shoulder, arms crossed. "With every little detail about our mermaidness."

"That was not a little," Emma says.

"Why didn't I just listen to that conversation the second I saw you walk in the door?" Kim complains, causing Emma and Cleo to laugh a little.

Cleo: "I'd never let anyone see it." She gets up and opens her drawer, moving all her clothes around as Emma watches her behind Cleo's back. She closes the drawer and turns around, looking worried. "It's gone." Emma narrows her eyes.