49 - What is this relation called?

Happy Lohri✨

She would need to slice him into two to release herself free from his soul

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She would need to slice him into two to release herself free from his soul.

●|🍁|●

Why would he say that?

What kind of conversation are they having?

Is it about her? But she said things to that boy.

Is it about him?

But why did Anurag say that?

He never went hollering around proclaiming his lov--- attachment for her then why Anurag said this?

Why? He is her Birristera Babu. Of course, he cares for her. Respects and admires her.

But why does it feel so heartbreaking? Does that teenager boy sensed his unwavering feelings for that girl? Is he pitying that Anirudh Roy Chowdhury might have concluded innocent Bondita's innocent acts as love? He doesn't want anyone's pity.

Twenty months ago, when he cried day and night like a fragile fool, he saw how his swollen eyes pitied him in the mirror. How he begged for mercy from his fate. But fate had no mercy, not even for his innocent father, let alone him. He promised himself he wouldn't degrade himself to the point where people start pitying him.

And now that boy said that whatever intense feelings one has for someone cannot be called love?

He felt pathetic for being pitied.

While he hasn't accepted the truthfulness of his heart, he had never denied the voice of his every cell and his soul that echoes only one name. Through every situation, in every condition, in happiness, in sorrow... Bondita.

She is so deeply intertwined with his soul that she would need to slice him into two to release herself.

Yet he would be following her traces.

Anirudh felt a jab in his heart. His nose turned numb with the moisture of struggling tears.

"Huh?" he startled with a shiver, shifting from his thoughts to reality at the sound of her calling.

Bondita shook her head with a faint smile on her face, a smile so serene, escaping through the doubts of her heart.

No matter what she read, no matter what she believes is right for him with her naive heart, no matter how she suppresses her feelings for him, this man breaks the ice, rendering heat in her cheeks, peace in her heart, warmth in her soul, and a glow in her eyes.

He just knows the magic.

Her Magician Babu.

She pushed Anirudh's hand aside, which was holding a piece of sliced apple near her mouth, and adjusted herself presentably in her seat.