found something

haha i found this somewhere so credits to whoever:

(sing it with the she's kinda hot tune btw)

My mommas bitchin cause I like this band. She's always screamin when she's callin my dad.This band is hot tho, yeah this band is hot tho. 

 My therapist tells me that I shouldn't scream. She's also saying that I shouldn't be mean. 

This band is hot tho. Yeah this band is hot tho. 

She put me on meds, 5sos is stuck in my head, they're super hot tho. 

My friend left our fandom cause it felt like a job, the rest of us still call her a slob, she lost her shot tho. Yeah she lost her shot tho. 

 When 5sos has plans no one else understands, they've got a job tho. 

They say we're fangirls and were alright with that, we are believers that 5sos all fap. 

We're not alright tho. We're not alright tho. 

They are the kings to us queens of this new album scene, cause they're all hot tho. 

Sometimes I feel like 5sos drives me insane. My neighbors told me that my music is lame, so I kinda shot her, yeah I kinda shot her (not really). T

hey are the kings to us queens and they slay all our dreams cause they're all hot tho. 

They say we're fangirls and were alright with that. We all believe that 5sos fap. It's kinda hot tho. 

Yeah it's hot tho. They are the kings to us queens they slay all of our dreams, we're not alright tho. We're not alright tho. 

No we're not alright tho. They are the kings to us queens they slay all of our dreams, this band is hot tho.