annoying people 2.0

okay okay so since i'm a person with no life, i spend like half of my weekends on youtube clicking on random videos and trying to figure out how to live my life. and then for some reason i stumbled upon a video of selena gomez singing and yeah it was good. not that good but it was alright. anyways, i started reading the comments and like 90% of the comments were about how she isn't a good singer and actress and how she jsut got famous bc of justin bieber. and i'm just bitch NO. 

first off, she isn't a terrible singer nor actor. she may not be one of the best but she's there for a reason. she loves what she's doing and if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything. honestly, that should be the second golden rule. people have feelings okay. let's go back to elementary school and how your teacher would always ask you how you would feel if someone stole your candy. i'm sure you wouldn't like it. i'm sure if someone told you that you're a horrible commenter on youtube you'd be beartbroken. (okay not really but you get the drift) IT JUST REALLY ANNOYS ME HOW PEOPLE CAN BE SO MEAN AND INCONSIDERATE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS BUT IN RETURN, ASK OTHERS TO RESPECT THEM. YOU HYPOCRITES.

and second, lol guys she did not just get famous bc of justin bieber. personally, i've known her since her acting days in wizards of waverly place (LOOK AT JAKE AUSTIN NOW) and how can we forget barney. i don't know what rock you lived under that made you unaware of her honestly. you could've at least known her as taylor swift's bf. anyways i'm sorry for going all up in your grill but seriously have some respect 

(i'll probably rant more on this later on)

anyways that's a wrap for now lol. idek what got me so worked up but selena seems like a nice person why you hating