hate accounts

guys math is becoming a friend recently.

- - 

hate accounts. 

it baffles me how someone or a group of someones (?) can dedicate time and effort to running a hate account. i think it's ironic. you "hate" the person but here you are posting tweets of how her makeup is ugly and making bad comments about literally everything she does- giving the person you hate so much attention.

i personally think that if you hate a person, you should just step back and walk away from her. don't give her attention honestly. you keep on tweeting about how she's causing so much drama and how she draws so much attention to herself. if you don't like that, then don't cause drama and don't give her attention.

and yes i'm talking about arzaylea.

at first i honestly thought that hate accounts were hilarious. like i would literally screen cap some of their tweets and send them to friends. but now i feel extremely guilty for doing that. she doesn't deserve that. no one deserves that honestly.

i see people commenting on ig about how she wears too much makeup and stuff like that and it's annoying. she can do what she wants with her face. she can wear what she wants and she can do what she wants. i honestly feel like half of the hate is coming over the fact that she has one thing that we all want, luke. 

before i really got mad over her past and how she cheated on her boyfriend with luke. stuff like that. but people make mistakes don't they? and they learn from them. i'm also considering luke here. i mean, if arzaylea is a horrible person, then i don't think luke would be shady with his tweets. although it still pains a bit to say this, i feel like luke actually cares. he wouldn't be with her this long if he didn't. and no i don't think it's management.

there will always be a lot of reasons for hating on arzaylea, but there's one reason that should prevent us from doing so- that is, luke. if we really care about luke, then we should respect him and his decisions. besides, it's not like luke's been taking the hate into consideration lol.

however, if things come spiraling down, we'll have all the right to say "i told you so"

(BTW GUYS, WHEN YOU GO TO THIS RANT BOOK AND I MEAN THE PART WHERE YOU SEE THE COVER AND THE DESCRIPTION AND ALL THE PARTS, DO YOU SEE PARTS THAT HAVE "(DELETED)" BESIDE THEM? I JUST NOTICED THEM AND THERE'S LIKE TONS. I THINK THOSE WERE LIKE THE STUPID RANTS I MADE BEFORE. THEY LOOK SO MESSY TBH WHY ARE THEY EVEN THERE? ANYWAYS, IDK IF YOU CAN SEE THAT ON THE APP BUT WHATEVER JUST PRETEND YOU DIDN'T READ THIS LOL)