Chapter Two ~

ALEXE'S POV

Drake laughed, holding my hand.

“So how long have you and Cassie been friends?” He asked swinging our arms around I smiled and looked up at him.

“Since I first started this school. She's saved me from bitch Jordyn.” I answered, the memory coming back. I ground my teeth together.

“Aw come on Jordyn's not that bad. And she's really hot.” He answered looking off into the distance.

“Excuse me?” I asked letting go of his hand.

“What? All I said was she's not that bad.” He answered trying to look innocent.

“And you said she was hot.” I answered placing my hands on my hips and raising an eyebrow.

“What? No I didn't.” He tried to lie.

“Whatever. I Have to get going, Cassies waiting for me.” I hissed obviously still pissed. I walked back towards my dorm where I heard fait loud music playing, As I got closer the noise got louder. I sighed and pushed the door open.

Our dorm room was flooded with people dancing and drinking, loud music blasting, I walked farther in, people didn't even pay attention to me.

“Cassie?” I shouted over the music. “Cassie!” I shouted louder, I saw her head pop out from the kitchen then pop back in. Her face was hard to make it, the flash of red hair a dead giveaway. I walked into the kitchen.

“Cassie what's going on?” I asked, the music quieter in here because the door was shut.

“Ohhh Well I wanted to have a partyyyyy.” She answered smiling. Some guy walked in, He had dark hair and was tall, his eyes a shocking green, I looked at him then at Cassie, Her eyes showed a glint of evil.

“Well hey there Dylan. Why don't you go dance with Alex there.” She smiled shoving me closer to him, Little butterflies rose in my stomach. Wait what am I doing? I have a boyfriend.

“I uh...” I stuttered, he smiled.

“My pleaser.” We started to walk out and I swore I saw Dylan turn towards Cassie and mouth thank you, and she winked at him again.

Its like theres some untold secret everyones keeping from me. Oh well, no secret stays secret for long. Dylan took me out into the middle of the dance floor and a slow song started playing. My eyes grew wide and I looked around for Drake, No sign of him, Then he shouldn't get mad right? I mean he was the one that told me to my face on our first date that Jordyn was hot. I ground my teeth together.

“Hey. You okay?” Dylan asked, I looked up and smiled.

“Oh yeah fine.” I answered, Dylan looked at his feet then back at me.

“So Um... Do you want to dance?” He asked. My eyes lit up.

“It would be my pleasure.” I answered, He placed his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He was the perfect height. Only about half a head taller than me. Unlike Drake that was like a foot taller then me.

I smiled to myself and pulled myself closer, we were slow dancing and I caught a glimpse of Cassie, She had her hands pressed together and her mouth wide open in a huge smile. Staring at me. Some guys went up to her, a rather cute one, and asked her to dance. She smiled and nodded, they went off across the dance floor and I lost sight of her. Looks like we're both getting a gorgeous dance partner for the night.

I was about to close my eyes and enjoy the moment, thinking about Dylan and me being together rather then me and Drake when there was a crash, and footsteps came crashing towards us, I looked up to see a rather pissed off Drake running towards me and Dylan. He slammed into Dylan, Knocking us apart.