Chapter Six

Cassie had chose to spend the night at one of her other friends dorms, leaving me and Dylan alone.

"Alex..." Dylan scooted closer.

"yes my love?" i asked.

"can i kiss you?" he asked i smiled,

"Dylan... you don't have to ask... the answer will always be yes." he smiled and i saw his gleaming white teeth in the dark. he moved in and his lips pressed against mine. i moved closer to him and soon i was laying across his chest. his hands were tracing random patterns on my back. after a few minutes i pulled away and rested my head on his chest.

"Alex... do you love me." he asked quietly.

"of course i do!" i said shocked.

"no.... like... more then Drake... or anyone else you have ever dated..." he asked sadly.

"no I'm sorry Dylan..." i started Dylan looked at me shocked. i smiled "i just let you spend the night in my dorm alone, kiss me when ever and I'm wiling to give my V-Card to you when I'm ready..." i covered my mouth when i said that last part. "shit i cant believe i just told you that!" i said expecting him to jump out of bed and run away. he smiled.

"dont worry love... same here... so you do love me more than anyone else?"

"yes Dylan... Yes." i gave him a wide smile and he kissed me again i kissed him back, relaxing in his arms. soon i fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! " Jordan's annoying voice rang out, i felt Dylan shift under me. he had his arms rapped around me and my face was on his bare chest. i woke up about the same time as Dylan. "ALEX! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKE DYLAN COME INTO YOUR ROOM AND SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!" she yelled.

"Jordan... SHUT THE FUCH UP! I HAVE A HUGE HEAD ACHE AND IM NOT IN THE MOOD! AND JUST SO YOU FREAKIN KNOW.... HES MY BF!!!!" i yelled at her. it was Saturday and i could spend the whole day with Dylan.

"sure! PROVE IT!" she yelled again.

"FINE!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled then i kissed Dylan, open mouth kissed him, he pressed his hands against my back pulling me closer.

Dylan... when i pull away continue kissing down my neck... i wanna make this bitch mad! i said in my head hoping he would hear.

you don't have to tell me twice! he answered back. after a few minutes i pulled away and he continued kissing me, down my neck and to my collar bones.

"there you go bitch. as i said before, hes my BF now LEAVE!" i yelled at her

"B-But what about.... what about Drake!" she yelled back, i could so tell she liked my boyfriend.

"you can have him! hes just a player and a hoe! and how do you keep coming in here!" i yelled

"DRAKE HAS THE KEY TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WONT BE COMING BACK CUZ HES IN HERE!" she yelled at me. then she left i sighed and found that Dylan was still kissing me.

"you can stop if you wanna now..." i said.

"mmm but i don't wanna...." he said kissing me more and more. soon he was on top of me and kissed my harder. my eyes rolled back in my head.

"so far... my day is goin great..." i sighed at him as his arms rapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.