Chaper Sixteen

my feet entered town,

good... now let me look for someone...

the wolfs eyes darted around then rested on Drake, it smiled evilly.

i found the pray, now let me take over...

suddenly the wolf took over, my feet moved unwillingly. i approached Drake, he looked at me scared,

"hey there hot stuff..." the wolf made me say, i smiled at him. then i walked around him and ran my hands across his chest, "come with me, lets go back to my place..." i smiled sweetly. he grinned really big and grasped my hand. the wolf smiled and laughed "come on!" i said.

good now that we have the pray in our hands time for the fun... the wolf smiled wickedly and i led Drake into the forest and into a cave deep down. i turned to him and pushed him against a wall.

"here comes the fun..." i smiled evilly. when he saw my smile he seemed to get a little freaked, i raised my hand and grasped my head, then i slammed his head against the back wall causing him to get knocked out.

______________                 _________________________________________________

when he awoke he was tied to the back wall, he struggled to get away from his bounds but it did no good i walked over to him his eyes widened as he saw my claws grow out, i cracked my knuckles.

good... remember what he did to you... remember, he hit you, cheated on you, made fun of you, had sex with Jordan... now show him whose boss, show him he cant hurt you anymore and that your the one who is boss, you the one with the power...

"i will do as you say, because i want to become stronger... want to become perfect." i spoke back to the wolf,

"Y-your crazy! Alex let me go! this insnt who you are!" Drake shouted out of fear. i walked slowly to him.

"Crazy... hmm that's a new one right..." i said. i raised my hand to his face and ran my claw down his face, slicing the skin. red blood ran down his cheek, i leaned up and licked his cheek, the blood running into my mouth.

torcher, then kill, torcher, then kill... the wolf chanted. i smiled and my teeth grew razor sharp i leaned forward and my teeth sunk into his arm blood filled my mouth i pulled back and continued torching him.

Kill him NOW! the wolf shouted at me. i smiled and my hand changed into a full claw, i stabbed him in the gut and he fell over dead, i let the bounds fall and i looked at him. i kicked his head then said,

"now whose the boss." then i walked out of the cage for the next victim.

thats more like it.