Chapter Fourteen

Dylan grasped my arm and jerked me away from the edge, me still smiling evilly.

"Dylan! i love this power! This is amazing!" i happily said to him. he looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Alex... this is not who you are! calm down!" he yelled shaking me. suddenly rage erupted threw out me.

"YOU! do NOT tell me what to do! You are nothing to me you little brat! I don't give a shit if your my mate or not you will not tell me what i can and cant do! this is who i am! and if you don't like it... then just LEAVE!" i shouted in his face, i saw his face fall, tears started streaming  from his eyes. I felt my heart start to drop, felt it shatter, but my rage held it back, i didn't need him! i didn't need love! i thought, i saw his eyes widen as he read my thoughts. he dropped my arm,

"if thats really what you want..." he mumbled backing away. i set my jaw and stood my ground, waiting for him to crawl back to me like the little brat he was.

"im not a brat... im just not perfect. and im leaving... and i wont be coming back, im sorry but this relation ship is over." he looked at me with a glaring face and walked off, talking his bag with him. when he was gone i turned to the eye or Jordan, bleeding at my feet, i picked it up, examining it waiting for Dylan to come running back to me. when i realized he wouldnt it finally hit me, he had just left me, left me out of the foolishness of my wolf! my heart ached, tears began streaming down my face a sob got caught in my throat.

Get over it... you need to get over the break up, get over him, but most of all get over your weak wanna be, goody two shoe self... do it and we will become one... take over the world together... you just need to take the first step... killing everyone you love and care for... then... we will become one, we will rule over everyone who ever made fun of us! talked shit about us! we. will. become. PERFECT!

an evil grin grew on my face, suddenly i knew who was talking to me, my wolf. my wolf wanted to kill everyone i loved and hated, wanted to take control of me and use me. shivers ran down my spine as i remembered the dream of killing people... i didnt want that, thats now who i am!

but... remember what you said to Dylan? this is who you are... and you if you dont like it then just leave! dont you remember... this is who you are, this is who you will always be...

The wolf convincing words rang threw my head. then a creepy smile grew on my face,

i grasped my bag and ran towards the direction of Dylan,

"the first step is under way." i spoke to the wolf,

good.