Chapter Twenty

i was walking around the new house cleaning,  i was humming a song Dylan showed me. i dusting off a brand new desk. i looked around and walked over to the bed.

i put down my cleaning stuff and spun around then landed with my back on the bed a happy laugh escaped my lips, i lied down for a few minutes when the phone rang,

i answered it.

"We just found word that your mom has died... I'm sorry" the woman on the phone replied, she sounded a lot like Jordan did.

i dropped the phone, tears flowed down my cheeks.

"no" i covered my mouth and ran out the door crying . it was raining and after a few minutes of running i was soaked.

the town was empty, quiet. i ran until i hit a dead end. then i crashed against the wall and began crying harder. Dylan rounded the corner.

he was smiling.

"why are you smiling!" i shouted,  his smile fell,  he read my mind.

he ran to me and put his arms around me.

"I'm sorry"  he whispered.

its better this way thought.... she cant leave now and her wolf wont cause pain...

 i shoved him back

"why would you think that!" i cried running past him.

"Alex!" He shouted, but it was to late.

I told you Alex... there is no future with a mate, only with me.... your wolf... the wolf spoke my face darkened.

"your right.... only you..." i mumbled. i smiled evilly

"Alex! Hun im sorry come back!" Dylan shouted.

Do it Alex... Kill him, finish him off, ones and for all. the wolf spoke slowly. i paused thinking about it.

"Anything for you.... master" i muttered.

i tured, Dylan was running to me.

"time to die... Hun."