Chapter Five

Dylan sat on my bed talking, it had been around ten to fifteen minuets that he was here. suddenly he asked ,

"hey Alex... i heard that Drake broke you heart is that right?"  he asked. i felt tears start to stream down my face.

"yea..." i said

"whoa whoa whoa! don't cry sweety!" he pulled me into a hug. " i know he just broke up with you but... will you be mine... " he asked quietly. i leaned up and kissed him on the lips. i pulled away and his eyes looked shocked.

"dose that answer your question?" i said. he looked at me and his smile grew.

"yea... now i have another question." he said

"and i have an answer." i smiled up at him

"can i kiss you?" he asked my eyes grew, good thing I'm wearing lip balm. i nodded. Dylan leaned down and placed his lips on mine. after a few seconds of kissing i lowered my self on the bed. Dylan followed, his lips never leaving mine. soon he was leaning over me, kissing me passionately.

his tongue traced my lips and i opened my mouth, it darted around, exploring. soon i pulled away for breath and so did he.

I love you the voice rang in my head. i looked at Dylan

"was that you?" i asked. he smiled

"yes... were werewolves... and your my mate." i remember looking it up reading about them. i smiled and kissed him again then i pulled away and his lips moved to my jaw then down my neck.

"i love your too... but when will i turn into a wolf?"  i asked.

"soon my love... soon." he said against my neck. i pulled his face back to mine then i heard the door crashing against the wall.

"IM BACK! whoa!" Cassie's voice rang out. me and Dylan pulled apart. she sighed "so Dylan... found your mate i see... and yes you can spend the nigh and NO im not leaving and yes you can sleep in her bed with her just DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID!" Cassie yelled.

"thanks Cas!" i smiled. Dylan's face lit up.

"cool! but... i have to go get some crap..." he got up and pulled me into another kiss. "i love you..." he mumbled. then walked out.

i smiled. "hey Cas... can you tell me more about werewolves?"  she laughed...

"yeah!"

and thats when the studying started!