Introduction

Welcome everyone,
I can't believe I am starting another book, I have no idea how is my writing or even I am a good writer or not. It is just I have too many idea in my 'Useless' brain and they just keep coming till I write them down. I am obsessed with writing. Every time I get a idea first thing always come to me 'Is I have gone Insane. What I am thinking? I already have enough books to write but these idea keep coming back and won't leave me till I will write them. Before clicking on Publishing I bloody think nearly about 100  times. Well ladies and gentlemen I am back with another story to annoyed you with my every second day update and torture you with the romance and make you laugh with my not so cool humour.

What book will contain:
If you have already read my others book then you already know what it will contain. But nevertheless I will say it again there will be Romance, Humor, twist, secrets and Emotions.

Copyright/Disclaimer:

Any part of this book may not be reproduced or Copy in any form, without the permission of author. This is a work of fiction. Name, character and incidents are produced by author's imaginations. Don't forget to vote as well share my work.

Description of story:
Sher Musa was a famous Radio Show Host. He was happy with his life with fame, money and Fans But then he have one crazy Fan, Nora Bismillah. Her life surrounded around him. She used to call him every night, leave chocolates on his door step and flowers on his birthdays. With the time he start getting annoyed with her but he turned into her obsession, her love.

Soon I will be writing it so till then have fun and enjoy.

-Nitasha