Chapter Eight

'Come on Nora. How long you will stay angry with me.' Sher said helplessly while looking at Nora who was standing carelessly.

'I even bring you to shopping to buy anything as a gift for yourself and you are acting like a spoil brat.' Sher said annoyed and she looked at him and he bite on his lips.

'You are even calling me spoil brat.' Nora complained and angrily looked away. Today, when she finished off university and came out she saw him there. He called and make her sat down in the car while she didn't talk to him at all. He called his mother and told her he was taking Nora on his radio station tour and Mrs Hamna gave permission thinking she trust him and Nora was his big fan so she will happy if she will see around his radio station. And then he make her come shopping mall to buy anything as gift because he couldn't come on her awards ceremony as well insulted her.

'I am sorry, I didn't mean to say that. I already said sorry but you are not even listening. Fine you tell me what should I do that you will forgive me. I will do anything.' Sher said helplessly and Nora looked at him.

'Anything?' Nora asked and he looked at her then nodded his head in yes while she start smirking and he start regretting saying anything.

'Kiss me.' Nora said while smiling and he horrified looked at her

'No.' Sher answered while looking around where people were shopping and he was wearing cap and glasses to hide his identity.

'You said you will do anything.' Nora complained. 

'Yeah, but somethings else. We are in shopping mall. Look how many people are here.' Sher answered

'So you would kiss me if we wouldn't be in shopping mall.' Nora asked while smirking and he looked at her then shook his head in no.

'That was not what  I meant.' Sher quickly said and Nora was still smiling then walked and stood right in front of him closing their distance

'But do you want to kiss me?' Nora asked while flirtingly moving her finger on his shirt's chest from up to down.

'Nora, are you flirting with me?' Sher asked while moving away her finger and moved her away creating distance between them while Nora innocently nodded her head in no.

'I am not flirting.' Nora answered

'That clearly look like flirting.' Sher said and she shook her head in no.

'That is not how we flirt. Shall I tell you how to flirt.' Nora asked

'No, stay away from me.' Sher asked and she smile

'Don't worry, I am not going to flirt with you ......' Nora said and looked around then looked back and smile to him.

'......but going to flirt with him.' Nora said while pointing towards a young boy who was standing with his two friends talking and laughing. Sher looked at her stupidly thinking that she was only joking when she start walking towards them. Sher looked at her while trying understanding the whole situation while she stopped in front of them and he could hear them.

'I know milk does good for the body but DAMN how much did you drink?' Nora said flirtingly as soon she stopped there looking at middle guy who actually was really tall, structured and age same as her about twenty.

'Woah.' Other two guys said while Nora was smiling looking at him and he surprised stared back at her while Sher felt his heart had dropped in his stomach.

'You look so beautiful ...You make me forget my Pick up line.' The guy answered flirting back and start smiling while Nora smirked and looked back at Sher whose face was hanging wide open while his while stomach felt twisted.