Chapter Nineteen

Sher climbed up the stairs slowly and started walking. He stopped in front of the door then loudly sighed. He don't wanted to face his father right now but he can't ram off either. His father specially call him today as he said he wanted him to meet someone which he was not interested  but nevertheless he was here. Sher sighed then knocked on the door and entered inside. Mr Ra'is looked up and on seeing him he smiled then stood up. Sher walked inside and they greeted each other.

'Why you call me?' Sher asked getting straight to the point.

'Sir down first.' Mr Ra'is said and Sher sighed but then without a word he sat down.

'I want you to meet her today.' Mr Ra'is said and Sher confused looked up towards him.

'The women I want to marry.' Mr Ra'is said next and Sher clenched his fist angrily while looking at him coldly.

'Did she already agree to marry you?' Sher asked and Mr Ra'is sighed then shook away his head.

'I have not ask her yet. I want your approval first.' Mr Ra'is said and Sher sarcastically smiled

'My approval as if you care. You never ask my approval before.' Sher said sarcastically

'Because I am serious this time.' Mr Ra'is said and he just sarcastically smiled. Mr Ra'is sighed then picked up the phone.

'Send her in.' Mr Ra'is said then cut off the phone while the silence took place between them. Sher kept playing with his fingers while waiting

'Don't behave rude in front of her.' Mr Ra'is said while giving him advice and he hurtfully looked at him. He already hate her. He hate every single women in his father's life. Sher thought hatefully when a knock happen on the door and then he heard the door opening sound. He really wanted to ran off from here. He don't wanted to face her or anyone .

'Did you call me Sir?' A women said in a soft voice and his eyes widen while his heart started beating rapidly whereas Mr Ra'is smiled and nodded his head. Sher stayed still on his place not daring to looked back because that voice he can recognised between million voices and if he was right about that voice then it was end for him. His hands started shaking when he heard his father speaking.

'Please meet my son Sher Musa and Sher she is Miss........' Mr Ra'is was saying when he slowly stood up and turned over towards her while gaining courage .

'.....Miss Nora Bismillah.' Mr Ra'is completed their introduction and they both were looking at each other. Nora was surprised looked at him while he was shocked staring at her. Mr Ra'is also stood up while looking at them then walked stopped next to Sher.

'How is she? You seems really surprised.' Mr Ra'is whispered asked only from him while smiling. Nora smiled and was about to spoke up when she heard him.

'You want to marry her?' Sher asked shocked while looking at his father and Nora eyes widen.

'Sher....I told you she don't know about it yet.' Mr Ra'is whispered said looking at him and Nora confused looked between them.

'You want me to believe that. You want to marry her and you are making her meet me but you say she did not even know about it.' Sher screamed while losing his control and Nora was shocked looking at him.

'Sher stop it.' Mr Ra'is screamed back on his sudden rude tone

'Why?' Sher screamed back

'I know you are not ready yet. I know she is really young but you no need to disrespect her or blame her.' Mr Ra'is said and Sher looked at him the sarcastically started laughing.