Chapter Eighteen

Nora loudly sighed and sat down on the chair then leaned back her head on the chair. She was in hospital right now doing her duties. She was feeling really tired right now. She sighed then got hold of glass of water and drank it when Nurse Asia stopped in front of her. She looked up towards her then quickly stood up. Nurse Asia was head of nurses and right now Nora was under her training.

'Miss Nora, your next duty is to patient number hundred and ten. She is on floor Ten. Please can you go and check her up. 'Nurse Asia said while handling her over file and Nora nodded her head

'Yes Sure.' Nora said while smiling

'Thank you.' Nurse Asia said and smiled then walked off. Nora looked towards her then towards the file then she sighed and started walking. She walked towards the lift. She reached their and few people were already there. She was on second floor and she need to reached floor ten, last floor of hospital. She pressed the lift button and waited. After few seconds the lift opened and she walked inside. Their was few people already inside. She walked and stopped next to a man who was standing in the corner while file in front of his face. She looked at him then away while the lift started moving. It's stopped on next floor and few more people entered. Then next floor and few more. It was busy hour so lift was almost full. Everybody was standing right next to each other. She sighed when a young boy came and stood next to her. She slightly moved and got touched by other man who was holding the file. She tired to moved away to create distance but there was no space. She annoyed sighed while trapped between two man when a young women entered making the lift even more crowned. She annoyed sighed and looked towards a young man who was standing next to her. He smirked while looking towards her flirtingly. Nora frowned and glared at him to look away but he did not. She don't want a fight so she looked away but he kept looking towards her.

'You work here?' He asked and she looked towards him while trying to breath in this crowned lift. She glared at him and without anything looked away. 'Off course she work here because she was wearing the uniform. What a stupid question.' She thought while looking away

'I start working here as well....Recently join.' He said while smiling but she did not say anything when another person entered and they pushed in. She got pushed into person standing next to her who was still holding up the file. She got hold of his arm to balance herself.

'Sorry.' She said while moving away her hand from his arm but he still did not say anything. She looked at him on his weird behaviour when she got pushed again in moving lift and she felt a arm of the boy around her waist. She shocked up towards him who smirked. He did this time on purposed. Lift opened again on floor six and few people left but it still was crowned

'What the hell you doing?' Nora whispered said angrily while pushing away his arms.

'I thought you like it.' He said while smiling and she was horrified looking towards him. What a cheap jerk?' Nora thought while glaring at him

'Why I will like it? Stay away from me asshole.' Nora whispered yelled while giving him warning when the lift opened and more people left. It was getting better. Nora sighed when he moved closer to her and she snapped her head towards him. He smirked but without anything she looked other way when someone spoke up.

'You are making her uncomfortable, respect the women. Please move away.' Someone said and they looked up toward him and it was Doctor Kasif Hussain. He was Twenty Eight, recently joined and with great character. He moved away the boy from her when the lift stopped on floor eight and many people went out. She smiled while Kasif stopped next to her

'Are you okay Miss Nora.' Karif asked and she nodded her head

'Thank you.' Nora said and he smiled back when she looked towards the wall when her gaze fell on the man still standing there with the freaking stupid file on his face. Nora annoyed looked at him the away when her gaze on the file. She was surprised looking towards the file and she saw the name on it. She surprised stared at the name then angrily and sarcastically sighed. Then, she closed her eyes to clam down when she heard doctor Kasif.