Chapter Twelve

'What if I told you she tried to rape me?' Sher said next blasted a bomb on her head whereas her spoon stopped in middle of air, her eyes widen with shock while she freeze on her place then she slowly moved her head and looked at him who was seriously looking at her.

'Y....you got raped......' Nora was saying when he cut her off

'I said she tried to rape me, not that She actually rape.' Sher said and she nodded her head still looking at him shocked.

'Is it really shocking if I say as a man she tried to rape me? That is way I was not telling to anyone. That is a reason I don't want to talk about it. Rape is forceful sexual act done on someone without their permission then why it can't be women doing on man.' Sher said while sighing loudly and she was looking at him then their was silence between them while she was still shocked looking at him when he leaned back tiredly on chair and closed his eyes.

'I really didn't like it that she touched me. I am feeling disgusted and .....dirty. It's been a week
But I am still feeling disgusted.' Sher whispered said and she was looking at him.

'Last Monday after finishing my news I change my clothes and was about to walked out to come home when she came toward him. She ask me to come with her and I thought she might want to talk to about work so I followed her. She stopped in front of store room then entered and I confused entered as well. I was confused looking at her when she looked at me and confessed her love. I was shocked and was quietly starting at her then reject him. I said sorry and was about to turned over to walk out when she got of my hand and turned me over. Her eyes were filled with anger and before I could say anything. She got hold of me and start tying to kiss me. I was shocked but then I start pushing her and she start getting strong as well but I am man so off course because of my physical strength she can't beat me but it was really disgusted of her. I came out it took and now I every day have to read news with her and she is not at all guilty on her act. She always looking at him as if she will get a chance she would jump on me. I never see a women like her, I never knew they even exist in this world. I have to read news with her everyday and I don't know how to deal with her. She always looking at me, always telling me she loves me and wants to marry me. I don't know how to handle her.' Sher said and their was so much helplessly in his voice then their was silence again and after few minutes he spoke up again.

'I have taken so many baths and every time she touches me I take bath but that disgust feeling is still there. I really don't know what to do....I don't know how to get rid of that memories and her touched.' Sher said again helplessly

'Did she gave you all those mark on your arms and neck?' Nora asked and he nodded his head in yes still his eyes were closed when she felt her picking up his arm then rolled up his shirt. He thought she was just looking at his scars or most probably will soon put medicine on them. Well he excepting this much from her as much he know her. He thought but then next second he felt her lips on his arm. His eyes flew opened and he shocked looked at her whose eyes were closed while she trailer down kisses on his scar softly and carefully. He was wide eyes shocked looking at her when she looked up at him.

'Is that feel better?' She asked innocently while he was just shocked looking at her.

'Do you still feel disgusted. She gave your these scar with wrong intension would my good intension make you feel it better. Instead looking at them remembering that she force herself on you will you instead remember them that I kiss you here.' Nora said and he was still speechless sitting there.