Chapter Twenty Six

Nora looked at Sher who was sleeping peacefully on a bed and smiled then sat down next to him. She lovingly looked at him while reached her hand and moved away hair from his forehead. He slightly moved in his sleep and she quickly moved her hand not to disturb while he was still asleep. She sat there still for few seconds while staring at him. Then she stood up, walk towards the window and moved away the curtains. Sun rays came into the room. She turned back and walked towards him who disturbed due to sun's ray moved blanket over his face to block the sun's ray. She sighed, smiled walked towards him.

'Sher....get up. You have to go on a work as well.' Nora said while stopping on her head then moved away the blanket. He slight opened his eyes and looked at her.

'Give me one more minute.' Sher said while putting back the blanket and she sighed. She patiently waited a minute then moved away blanket from his head again

'One minute over Sher.' Nora said and he opened his eyes and looked at her while sitting up

'You are such a snob wife.' Sher muttered and she just smiled

'I need to go Uni as well. You should understand it's my final year. Be quick. I will get late and you as well from work.' Nora said while turned over when he stopped her form holding her hand.

'I will drop you off.' Sher said and she smiled nodded her head

'That will be possible only if you will get up and  get into shower right away.' Nora said while taking out her hand and he stood up.

'Quickly.' Nora said while pushing himself towards the restroom

'Yeah Yeah Women I know. Calm down.' Sher said but she did not listen and only stopped after he had pushed her into restroom.

'Be quick. I am waiting on a table.' Nora said and walk out while he smiled closed the door. After taking the shower he came out all ready then walk towards the kitchen. He entered inside and saw her setting the table.

'I have to eat your horrible food again today.' Sher said while smiling walked towards the table and she glared at him

'I have improve.' Nora said in her defend

'Yeah Yeah...Sure.' Sher said sarcastically while sitting down and she glared at him but also sat down then started eating.

'I am sorry for leaving you all alone at home for fourteen days.' Sher said while eating and she looked up toward him

'How many you are going to apologise for it Sher. You already it enough last night.' Nora said

'I know but it's still less. I had been so careless as a husband.' Sher said

'At least you accept that.' Nora said while teasing him

'I know.' But Sher said seriously and regretfully while slowly eating. Nora looked at him then sighed stood up then walk around the table. She stopped behind him then moved and hugged him from the back while putting arms around his neck.

'Sher stop it. I am fine and you should now move on as well.' Nora said and he looked at her then just nodded his head.

'Thank you.' Sher said and she nodded her head while smiling

'You ask for a time so I am giving you but I am still waiting to hear explanation for your behaviour.' Nora said while stood back up when he nodded his head and also stood up.

'I know.' Sher said

'I am done. Shall we go?' Sher said and Nora  nodded his head while he was about to turn over when she stopped him by holding his hand. He stopped and looked back towards her.