Chapter Five

'Nora, did you talk to him?' Zainab whisper asked and Nora looked at her then nodded her head in no. They were in the lecture at a moment.

'Nora now I am feeling scared, what will happen when your mum will find out?' Zainab asked and Nora looked at her.

'Zainab please stop scaring me as well.' Nora said and Zainab nodded her head in yes then there was silence between them. It had been only two days since their kidnapping stunt and her Nikkah with him. That day when she went back everybody was sleeping so no one found about her but even they would have come she had put pillow on her place to make it look like her.

'Nora Do you regret forcing him to marry you.' Zainab asked and Nora looked at her then shook her head in no.

'But now I am feeing scared what mum will think? How should I tell her about it, she will be so angry.' Nora said and Zainab sighed then nodded her head in agreement.

'Why don't you tell Naila about it first?' Zainab advices

'Have you lost you mind, if she find out she will get panicked and first thing she will do is tell everything to mum.' Nora said and Zainab nodded her head and they sat in silence.

'And have you call him?' Zainab asked another question and Nora nodded her head in no.

'You stupid women, you should have call him first.' Zainab said and Nora looked at her then nodded her head in yes.

'We will do it, after this lecture.' Nora said when their lecture got finished and Everyone start packing up. They also quickly packed up then walked out and walked towards back lawn of University. They reached at their usual bench when Zainab looked at Nora.

'Okay, come on. Quickly call him.' Zainab said and Nora nodded her head in yes then put away her bag then took out her phone and call him, after few bells he picked up the call.

'Hello, it's me Nora.' Nora said

'I know.' Sher replied coldly and she sighed

'Actually... I call you because I...want to meet you. Can you meet me somewhere?' Nora said and nervously looked at her best friend whereas Sher glared in the air while getting angry.

'Meet you? Really? You think you will ask me and say to meet you and I will. You are highly mistaken then Miss Nora. You think I forget how you force me to marry you and threaten me as well. I was busy yesterday because of my new radio opening but you just wait I am going to put charges of forcing on you. I am going to
police and will complains against you. You just wait and I will make sure to send you in jail and will give your punishment. Police will going to be at your house soon and I will send the divorce as well.' Sher screamed on other side while Nora stood shocked on her place.

'You...can't..send police on me. I am your wife.' Nora said scared and he sarcastically laugh

'Wife? I just said I am going to send divorce as well. Paper are already ready, I just need to sign and will send to you and you better sign them as well.' Sher said steely

'And...what if I don't sign on divorce paper.' Nora said and he bitterly laughed

'Then get ready to fight the divorce case in the count.' Sher said seriously

'You can't do that. That is unfair.' Nora quickly said in her defend.

'Really? You are one who force me to marry and you are talking about being unfair. You are really immature girl? How old are you, you don't even look too young.' Sher asked and Nora just stayed silent on other line not saying any thing.